Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Meshes Furcoats FA+FT

by Cocomama Posted 30th Jan 2008 at 8:16 PM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 7:16 PM by Cocomama : Removed Old FAcoatfurtrimLongfile

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 10:37 PM
What a wonderful set! The floor length coat could work for medieval sims, and I really like the coat+pants for teens.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:03 PM
Sorry CatOfEvilGenius, but the pants version is the only one that has no Teen version .
I could make you one if you want to.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 11:35 PM
oh i loved it! u've realy improved this mesh, i liked all of the new meshes! and indeed theyre great as outwear too! the long one is great for mediaevel sims, as said CatOfEvilGenious, and the one with the pants is very stylish! thanx for sharing with us! and thanx for making it for teen too!! my teens are in some serious need of outwear variety!

hi!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM
Beautiful work! These are great! Thanks for having such a free-sharing policy too.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:34 AM
Ok so this is for the Fat Adult but the sims u show arent fat. Just making sure because i would love to use this for my plus size sims they like to wear fur too.
Alchemist
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 1:26 AM
These are wonderful! Thank you. Is there any change, that you could make recolors of the long coat? Black and white ones would be my number one favorites.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:38 AM
LOVE the long coat! Great job on all of these, and thank you for sharing!
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 7:34 AM
Thank you for the lovely comments, they make me very happy.
Purplerainsim, these coats aren't specially for Fat sims, but they have a fatmorph wich means that if your simmie eats a lot and gets "fat" instead of "fit" the look of the mesh will be more volumineus/bigger however you call it. I made a modest fatmorph as some of my simmies actually like a fatter/plussized body and it should look good.
Varprunen, I'm not very good at recoloring (yet) and prefer to improve my meshing right now and uploading what I have made so far, but maybe somebody else, more experienced with recoloring could make you some recolors. You could give it a try yourself, Faylen have made a few very good tutorials in the Create section for that.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:50 PM
This is perfect, I love these. I hope you'll make more clothing items of this sort, not coats especially, but reused Maxis wear in general. Great!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 4:02 PM
I wouldn't mind doing some recolours! Just PM me if you want me to!

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the Twentieth Century" - Jack the Ripper
"I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin', but I think unicorns are kick-ass!" Dave the Lighting Guy, Orgazmo
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 11:54 PM
So does this need Glamour stuff to work?
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:31 AM
No CrazyAmy, you can use the meshes without the Glamour stuff pack, usually all new clothingmeshes can be used even if you only have the basegame.
Theorist
#14 Old 21st Feb 2008 at 2:23 AM
Awesome thank you!
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 12:37 AM
Thank you for the comments and for using my meshes. You can find more lovely recolors of the long coats at my favourite clothingsite
http://www.all-about-style.com/ Victorian Outerwear Adult and Teen Female.
Thank you Judie, you really make the best textures I've ever seen.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:45 AM
Great! Here are some recolours for the "FAcoatfurtrimLong"

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=278116

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Instructor
#17 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:16 PM
Thank you very much for this coat, especially the long one! Like others, I'm very glad to have found outerwear that'll work for my poor medieval Sims. I might try to do some suitable recolors for the peasants, but so far this is just great. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 11:01 AM
excellent job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 5:41 PM
Thank you for making this!