Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 3: Sasuke Uchiha

by Earthdragon Posted 31st Jan 2008 at 5:24 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM by Earthdragon

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 7:56 PM
Wow Sasuke looks great . Are you planning on doing a Haku and a Zabuza? I've been waiting for someone to do a Haku sim forever, I've got one but the hair is jsut not his.
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 8:46 PM
::swoons::
my poor OC - she's going to have a hard time ::giggles:: (she won't know which Sasuke to pick since I have one Sasuke already but this is too die for)
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 8:55 PM
<3 Pure and simple.
Amazing work!!

I have no true point but, to point others in a safer direction then the one I have traveled. The long path that is taken alone. The long path that, not until too late, you realize never ends. The path to the truth behind all truths.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 9:41 PM
He's beautiful! Awesome work!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 9:57 PM
Awesome job!! Thanks for making him! Hope to see more characters soon!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 10:05 PM
omg!
perfect again *.*
*wait for Kakashi and Iruka* \o/

"A pior forma de covardia é testar o poder na fraqueza do outro."
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 10:57 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:28 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Cool!
looks perfect
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 1:06 AM
I love the hair, looks amazing. Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 1:43 AM
Very nice! Thanks!

'Cause there's nothing else to do...
Instructor
#11 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 1:47 AM
Very very handsome fellow! Thank you for sharing!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 2:26 AM
poor Sasuke joining the "evil" side to get more power then geting his payback on his big brother. anyway I like it 10/10

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 4:00 AM
I'm not a Narutard at all and probably won't be at any point, but I just have to say that your versions of the characters look very good! I really love the way you've done their faces to still evoke the feeling of anime facial structure. And not making them have GIANT EYES is a good move I think. I hope you'll make some characters from other anime too? Thanks
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 5:01 AM
I second the Haku sim! ^_^ I'd love one, he's my favorite~!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 4:46 PM
IMO, this is the best Sasuke around! I'm surprised how correctly you got him o_O. Lovely. @`-,--

~ d[^_^]b Just never betray yourself. Never stop improving, never stop being human, never blame the innocent, never promise what you won`t fulfil, never stop feeling that you`re alive... d[^_^]b ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 4:37 PM
I've just wanted to take a little lookover at MTS2 and was surprised:
So many comments for Sasuke already, really, that's awesome!
Also many thanks to you for commenting on him, it really means a lot to me, because this shows that my work is appreciated .

@Endersgirl07
I know what you mean, I'm also not so satisfied with too big eyes that already stuck out of the head xD.
Other anime series to go? Dunno yet, I've made a list with characters for "Shippuuden" and it's very long .
@Kakashi_Hatake and zombiejill
o_O
Now I see whom I've forgotten on my list...Haku and Zabuza, thanks for reminding, I'll squeeze them somewhere into the list .
Test Subject
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:42 AM
Oooh! You should make the sound 4! My sim neighborhood just needs a Tayuya!
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 3:26 AM
will you be doing Haku as a male or female?
definitely will download either way (but I'd love to have a female Haku so I could take some awesome shots for my RP persona )
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:19 PM
OMG! It`s Sasuke (and all the girls say "Ahhhh!!! It`s him!!!" *nosebleed!* )!!! It`s perfect!!!! Thanks for sharing him!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:44 PM
Could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee put your Shippuden Naruto,Sakura and Sasuke on the sims 2 official site
because i can't install it my WinRAR can't extract it,it says that the file is corrupted so i really need to use a sims2pack
pleaseee,oh and they look awesome so i really need them
pretty please
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 11:33 AM
No, I won't upload to the exchange, sorry.
But if the file is corrupted just try to download several times, it's because of some server things, the same problem happens also to me sometimes, just try again and look the file after you've downloaded it .

@ladystrongheart
Um...male :D.

@JarethDallis
Um...well...maybe, but I'm not certain yet, there are so many characters to do xD.
#22 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 4:43 AM
Part 3 of your shippuden series, oh... I thought you meant the third installment of Naruto series or the second movie. Overall I think it looks good. I can see you got the lighting ball, I made a rasengan recolor out of it, though only for personal use...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3つのshippudenシリーズを分けてください、おお… 私は、あなたが鳴門シリーズの3番目の分割払いか2番目の映画を意図したと思いました。 全体的に見て、私は、それが良く見えると思います。 私は、あなたが照明ボールを手に入れたのを見ることができて、それからrasengan recolorを作りました、個人的な使用のためだけに…

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 6:02 PM
omg!!!!! so handsome >_<"!!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 11:56 PM
Great work! You made him the best. But I like him like he looked like before more. Could U make him his former clothing please? I would be very grateful.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 10:23 PM
kool sim, thx for uploading
Page 1 of 4