Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*OUTDATED* King Boo and his Minions! (From the Mario Series) *OUTDATED*

by Rapsheba555 Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 3:12 AM - Updated 13th Dec 2008 at 5:36 AM by Rapsheba555 : *OUTDATED*

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:51 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:28 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Aaaw, how cute! I love them!! But then again, that doesn't surprise me because I love all your work. We have to "talk" sometime again. Talk to ya.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:53 PM
Too cute!! It reminds me of the time I was young. I'm nineteen now. WOW.

But I think they are in the wrong category?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:46 PM
What a funny acquisition for the game!!! I love it!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 6:58 PM
all i have to say is... THAT IS FREAKIN AWESOME! good job! ^^
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 7:51 PM Last edited by Rapsheba555 : 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:02 PM.
thanks guys! AmyMercury: yeah they're male outfits, so they're under "male" and they're from the gaming universe, so that's "Anime, comic and gaming characters." Glad to remind you of your childhood by the way.

Edit: I just noticed a small issue, which is that when a boo "sits" on a chair his arms stretch WAYYYY out. I'll fix that soon, so expect to re-download this.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:41 PM
OMG I LOVED IT!!! thank u soo much! i actually never thought someone would make boos for ts2 and i've never thought about having such, but now i need them \o/ i love mario games, hehe and i always choose boo (and yoshi) on mario kart double dash ^^ boo is so cute! thanx for sharing!

hi!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:18 PM
Rapsheba555 i love it! thanks but can you make it for woman? i'd love that even more
thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 10:19 PM
oooh, these are sooo cute!!! i loved them when i was a kid...
thanks a lot, rapsheba!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 11:26 PM
Very impressive! I can't help but wonder what you'd do next.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:01 AM
wow. good work!

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Inventor
#12 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 12:18 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Aww, I love Boo! He's my favorite Mario villian. This looks exactly like him too :D
Please make Yoshi and Bowser! That would be so amazing!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:26 AM
oh no no no no no NO! *runs off before the boos get him* I HATE GHOST!?!

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:33 AM
Eliskuya: I guess that's a compliment!

I might transfer it to a female clothing option soon as well, but first I'm going to fix that arm problem. that was an oopsie. Thanks guys, it's so nice to hear compliments! They're better than insults. *laughs so hard that no smilie could represent that kind of laughter*

Forum Resident
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
Eliskuya: I guess that's a compliment!

I might transfer it to a female clothing option soon as well, but first I'm going to fix that arm problem. that was an oopsie. Thanks guys, it's so nice to hear compliments! They're better than insults. *laughs so hard that no smilie could represent that kind of laughter*

un yeah your welcome let me know if you need help with other things *low growl* darn ghost..I hate them..wait can you play as them?

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:30 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
LOL this is sooo cute
+ goood job +

meow.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:48 AM
Eliskuya: yes. It's clothing for males. So yes, you can play as boo in the sims.

Forum Resident
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 5:09 AM
Eeeee. =D I love Mario in all his incarnations, and this is just too cute! I love Boos. <3 Thank you, you did an amazing job!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 6:12 AM
Thanks! Hearing that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Well maybe not fuzzy, fuzzy's kinda wierd, but still all warm inside.

Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 7:57 PM
This is an amazing mesh. If you plan on making it a female clothing item as well, I recommend you recolor a Boo to look like Bow from Paper Mario. You know, green with the little red bows on her head? That'd be so cool! <3
Field Researcher
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:05 PM
I'm very surprised that this is an actual "clothing" style! Excellent work on this; I'd love to see more Mario monster clothing (Goombas or even Bowser?) :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:32 PM
Haha that is so funny! I also would love to see more mario monster clothing! Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 1:58 AM
Hmm, I wonder how I'd do goomba? That would be hard. As for lady bow, that's not a big issue. That wouldn't take long.

Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:32 AM
Oh, they are so cute.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:00 PM
I never thought of giant tennis balls with fangs as cute, but i'll take the compliment anyway.

Page 1 of 2