Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Auto Tai-Chi in Asia Only+Bonus.

by Alexx58 Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 10:15 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2008 at 1:10 AM by Alexx58 : Update

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 12:43 AM
Fabulous! Thank you soooo much!..... Now about that Sea Chanty... :-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
Now about that Sea Chanty... :-)

Try this,but I don't know if it work.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...262782&c=1&ht=1
Inventor
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:11 AM
Ohh, thank you Alexx58 from the bottom of my hart, again you have made very usefull hacks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 8:27 PM
Exactly what I wanted!!! I was fed up with all that people performing tai-chi in all the places all the time!!! Thanks so much!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Theorist
#6 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 3:14 AM
awesome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 6:37 PM
i've been hoping someone would do this hack. i'm tired having sims doing tai chi all the time.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 4:13 AM
Thanks so much, I'm just so tired of the tai chi obssession...
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 9:50 AM
The first hack lets people do tai chi? I've been waiting for three days of my vacation where there was music playing so that I could teach my sims tai chi but unfortunately nobody would do it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:41 AM
Precicely what I needed. The Tai-chi addicts has been driving me nuts, I was even considering deleting the characters that knew it just to get rid of the plague. They were doing it instead of taking care of their own children.
Thank you so much for this

"...and may the great spirit watch over your refrigerator and keep it cold." ~HM "Howling Mad" Murdock
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:00 PM
Thank you so much for this! My whole family was always doing Tai Chi, even if they were nearly starving - I hated it so much.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 10:51 PM
Thank you so so much for this -I have been looking for a long time for this and finally today I found your wonderful mod. For 2 months I have been trying to do all I could think of to make my Sims not learn Tai Chi and to punish the others if they ever did it - with no real progress. It really took the fun out of the game for me - now I am all excited to be able to play more relaxed again

No fun in giving your Sims nice clothes when all you saw was them wearing the sports outfits all the time. Not to mention me being a nervous wreck every time I heard the swush swush sound when they changed the clothes !
You have made my day !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:44 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:50 AM
THANK YOU SOO MUCHH!!
I hate the Tai Chi.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Apr 2016 at 1:29 PM
Thanks so much for this hack. I was about to nearly kill my whole Neighbourhood but thanks to your great idea they are save :)