Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cap Sleeves for Girls: Alpha Edit of Migamoo's "Untuckables for Kids"

by jadedicara Posted 5th Feb 2008 at 4:07 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 1:51 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:48 AM
I always loved these shirts, but there was something wrong with them I couldnt pinpoint. You nailed it! Thank you so much for these!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 4:59 PM
nice work

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Instructor
#4 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 6:04 PM
Would be nice to have a choice of both the gender neutral and the girly style...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by punkrockgoth1988
Would be nice to have a choice of both the gender neutral and the girly style...

What do you mean? Migamoo's originals are gender neutral, why would I duplicate them? These aren't replacements, they are additional pieces. You don't lose anything by putting these in the game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 4:40 PM
Thank so much! I'm going to add you as my favourite artist as soon as possible because I *love* your style! You have a simple, yet elgant way of recolouring things! Thanks again!