Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SF build set : The Next Gen

by Pixelhate Posted 5th Feb 2008 at 3:36 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 6:19 PM by Pixelhate

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:02 AM
Absolutly amazing! The effort you put in and your attention to detail have made this set awesome!! Thank you
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:35 AM
Just three letters... WOW!
This looks great, thanks for sharing!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:40 AM
Simply perfect! Thank you Pixel, as always you have care of us addicted to the sci-fi. Sometime I google for finding good textures but after all the best thing to do is to link to your amazing posts. Thanks again and good luck for the contest! Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:58 PM
you complete my game! thanks for these!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 6:01 PM
Oooh, I love your downloads. I got them all now. Fantastic work! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 12:56 AM
I've been watching for these!!!

I looked at them in-game and these are absolutely "amazing"!!!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!!!

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
Field Researcher
#8 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 4:10 AM
Great set, Thanx.
Question about rotating tiles though. I use < & > to rotate floor tiles all the time, does it not work for you?

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 6:14 AM
.... I THINK I LOVE YOU!!!!, well not really , that would jsut be ... weird any how GREAT JOB!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 7:42 AM Last edited by pixelhate : 19th Feb 2008 at 7:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ClicknPsycho
Great set, Thanx.
Question about rotating tiles though. I use < & > to rotate floor tiles all the time, does it not work for you?

It works only after a certain Ep (Pet, I think, which I don't have), as I've made the floors anyway, I thought I'd share them.
If you're lucky enough to be able to rotate floor, just delete the file with B in their name, you'll save some space

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Alchemist
#11 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 2:28 PM
Admirable big content! Now we can build those "Generations-Ships". And their goal, too!
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:41 PM
Hello,
I love your rusty wall collection, all my houses have them. Now I can add these...they are very cool. Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:04 AM
Fantastic! All look great.

I'm sort of a terrain paint freak -- I just love how a great terrain can transform a dull plain-Jane lot into something exciting. I'm looking forward to these. They are absolutely unique and so wonderfully curvy.

The overlays surprise me, I would have expected the trashed & borg-y to be my least favorite - but they are the ones I'm most anxious to go try out. The trashed ones will look great in a lot of lots.

Nice sound basic walls and floors. I know they aren't as 'showy' in these pics, but they are the backbone of a great building.

Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Instructor
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:52 AM
Oh, these are great!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:52 PM
Awesome! The terrain paint is my favorite. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 6:23 PM
Unbelievable! I wouldn't have thought these effects could be achieved in Sims. I also have your rust collection which I am in awe of. Did you include a collection file for these also? I have to really concentrate now to build scifi looking lots and houses. My Charmed hood will have to stand aside! Thanks for this great collection!

Oops! Sorry, just noticed the collection file! Thanks agan!
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:34 PM
OH MY!!!
I'm so happy that you thought about the organic, alien side of sci-fi.
The terrain paint looks like Zerg creep!
The set is absolutely lovely!

Siggy
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#18 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 7:59 PM
Very, very nice! Guess where some of those textures are going? :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:48 AM
These are perfect thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:05 AM
OMG These are absolutely perfect
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 7:41 PM
Unfracking believeable, beautiful textures. Looks great in game.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 2:59 AM
This is amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 7:16 PM
I love the Borg walls and the alien terrain!!! But I would've liked to have seen more LCARS panels or general computer screens on the walls. It seems everyone assumes there's a treasure trove of Star Trek stuff out there, and there really isn't. Everything is Star Wars :P