Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 New Mesh Coats for my farmerladies

by Cocomama Posted 8th Feb 2008 at 11:29 AM - Updated 5th Sep 2008 at 7:03 PM by Cocomama

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 11:37 PM
These are great thanks. I love the black and white one. Its exactly what I have been looking for for my newest sim. Thanks so so much.

Sims

Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:57 AM
These are ABSOLUTELY wonderful. ABSOLUTELY. My favorite is the brown, both in color and mesh. Looks exactly like the winter coat Mrs. Crumplebottom should be wearing. Fashionable for the proper lady, maybe a little old-fashioned even.
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 4:08 AM
Quote:
...Elders as I think that, in coats, the difference in bodyshape is to small to make a separate mesh for Elder Ladies.

I agree, and I don't mind my elders looking a little, uh,...perkier...anyway

These are great, I especially like no.1 , the brown one.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 6:26 AM
Thank You, I cant wait to go and dress up a Sims.
You did fantastic job on these and shall be well used in my game.
Alchemist
#6 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 8:56 AM
The lowered collar is THE thing! It is so annoying when the hair dissapears or shines through.
This is a huge improvement! Thanks,
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 10:33 AM
These are perfect. I like my sims wear coats more than other clothes in winter. Many thanks. I go to experiment with recolors also...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 1:42 PM
These coats are wonderful! I see a lot of ladies here in Finland wearing coats like this, they're actually very fashionable.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 2:45 PM
So many of my Sims are approperiate coat wearers, but they haven't had any to wear before your sets, this is wonderful!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 7:23 PM
Wow, thank you for the lovely comments and I'm totally thrilled that it is a picked upload !! Yeah, my simmies need more coats, next will be part 3- new long furcoats for my medieval neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:46 AM
I absolutely loved the one with pants! I've been wanting someting like this since the game came out! Thanks so much!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Instructor
#12 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
next will be part 3- new long furcoats for my medieval neighborhood.

omg i cant wait for that, i love medieval stuff!! i loved these!! they're great! specially the one with pants that the teen and the adult are wearing! thank u so much for sharing!!

hi!
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:14 AM
Cocomama, your fur coats are beautiful!
I very much like your attention to detail.
Thank you for making them!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Feb 2014 at 11:12 AM
спасибо!