Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Adult Mannequin and Recolours

by Menaceman44 Posted 13th Feb 2008 at 3:10 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 3:25 PM by Menaceman44 : Updated Mesh File

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:55 PM
Let me be the first to say, thank you. My sim clothing shops just don't seem right without proper mannequins. I hope you do make a few other mannequins to add to the collection.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:57 PM
This is really beautifully done
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 7:58 PM
Thank you!!! I never have enough manniquins.
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:18 PM
These are fantastic! Please, please do make more mannequins!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:25 PM
Wonderful! More outfits on more ages and sexes would be great also!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:26 PM
Well, it looks like I'll be attempting to make more mannaquins then. :D
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! Its made me feel great!

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:30 PM Last edited by renagade676 : 14th Feb 2008 at 8:34 PM. Reason: New Idea!
Not only would I happily look forward to the mannekins, but could you do the recolors as wearable outfits too?

Edit: Could you also do a white sneaker and shoe option, and maybe some wearable outfits with different colored shirts with white or black sneakers?

Field Researcher
#9 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:53 PM
i love them!!! and is the purple recolor's legs that purple color too? or was it just the lighting?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:54 PM
@ renagade676
I could give it a go. I do still have the textures I used for these so It shouldn't be too difficult. I'll see what I can rustle up.

Forum Resident
#11 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:58 PM
This is só über cool. Thanks!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#12 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:33 PM
I love these! I've always avoided making clothing shops for my Sims because they looked silly without any mannequins in them.

Thank you!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 9:40 PM Last edited by jenjenln : 15th Feb 2008 at 7:16 PM.
Thank you so very much :-)
these are awesome.
Please make more
thanks again

Edit: played my game today and your Mannaquins showed up nicely
thanks again

P.S I've got base game thru Pets

Take Care
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 10:40 PM
great that you finally finished this project! the mannequin looks fabulous! thx!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:49 PM
Oh wow. I'm already obsessed with making shopping districts in my sim towns. Here's another catalyst. Pretty soon I'm just going to be sitting in my room, building shops, mumbling to myself "No...no more homework...must build trendy shop next to bakery...I don't have time to write headlines for these stupid advertising projects!".

Haha. There goes my career. And it's all EA's fault.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 5:31 AM
Awesome! Love them. I would love if you could make some creepy mannequins, too. Ya know, like all bloodied up and gruesome. Just a thought. :P
Inventor
#17 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 6:12 AM
do i recolor this like making a skin?

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:06 AM
@ OpenHouseJack
Just recolour it as though you are making clothing in BodyShop. The only difference is you have to include the skintone as well.
I hope that makes sense.
There's a beige bit to the left of the texture as well which is where the stand colour is read from.

Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:51 AM
Brilliant! These are great for more choice ingame, and they fit in well with games that are using mainly maxis content.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:12 PM
Cool, Thanks! Glad to see others getting into this as well! Adult Male mannequins would be great! Ability to click on and select outfits would be fantastic!!! Thank you!

DDude
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 11:55 AM
these are great! ... it would also be cool if they had a head and no base then we could use them as fake sims.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 6:24 PM
Thank you for the mannequins these are perfect for the shops I want to build. I look forward to any others you'll make in the future.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 4:32 PM
O_______o
These are sooo cool!!!!!
Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 10:12 PM
Could you try putting on old clothing on the mannequins like shirtwaists, or victorian dresses or even one of those mannequins that only shows the torso
Test Subject
#25 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 6:24 PM
Is it possible to creat a mannequin that can wear custome clothing?
Page 1 of 2