Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oil Drum End Table

by nicvncnt Posted 16th Feb 2008 at 2:57 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:18 PM by -Maylin-

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 8:57 AM
I... don't know why, but I totally love the look of this! Can't wait to try it out! It looks like something great to have by the mailbox for sims to drop mail on!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:08 AM
Nice combination of decorative and functional.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 10:41 AM
I love this ! thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 2:01 PM
cool! thanks!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 2:54 PM
That is so awesome! :D
Makes me think of Kaizers Orchestra! I love them! Thank you :D

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:28 PM
These will look perfect in my grungy sims homes. Thanks
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#8 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 5:22 PM
hahaha! This is so cool!
My Simmies will love this... Well, the poor ones will.
The rich Sims will think it's trashy, but who cares what they think?
lol

Thanks!
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 12:48 AM
This will be wonderful for poverty challenge sims too - a change from the cable spool.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#10 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 1:04 AM
Awesome! Thanks for sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:58 AM
Nothing says, "I'm poor!", like an old rusty oil drum in your living room! My sims will love it!I love it! I love you for making this! This is such a full of love moment for me!
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 7:18 AM
It is simply awesome! <3
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 1:53 AM
Thanks this is fantastic. =)
Instructor
#14 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:17 AM
This is great - I love the rusty ones! Just right for the pathetically poor sims, or the ones who just don't care.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Jun 2010 at 9:47 PM
This is brilliant! Any chance of getting the mesh and recolours in separate packages? I can see myself using the rusty and slightly rusty ones, but the others have english writing and I try to stick to simlish only in my game.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 4:53 PM
Request for Oil Drum End Table
Hi I am makin Shiny Things Lab from The Sims Bustin Out from the PS2 for the PC. I have nearly finished making it now but I need some items to finished it off. I have a request for this object Oil Drum End Table. Would you be able to recolor it to a dark gray and add some toxic sludge on the edges like it's dripping off and add a bio hazard sign on the front of it and if you could possibly take the top off the drum and fill it to the top with very bright green toxic sludge.

Like in this picture from The Sims Bustin out - Shiny Things Lab http://img.neoseeker.com/view.php?e...0&imageid=93780

I don't know how to make objects for The Sims 2 or recoloring them but I am starting to learn how to recolor objects only dead basic though. If you can do this for me it will be greatly appreciated! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Mar 2015 at 1:57 PM
Brilliant! How did I miss this. Perfect for my meth lab!