Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PEGGY recolors - Elemental pendants for couples ( Base Game Accessories and Bon Voyage Jewelries ) ***Choose only one***

by The T Posted 21st Feb 2008 at 10:20 AM - Updated 26th Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM by The T

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 11:18 AM
these pendants look gorgeous, T! it's also great that you categorized them for BV!
i also downloaded the wardrobe wrangler some days a ago. it's really an useful tool!
anyways, thanks a lot for these, T!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 4:04 PM
Te, thanks for making these BV compatible. I haven't been using any jewelry because of the flashy blue thing but I can use BV compatible jewelry. Your such a sweetie.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 1:49 PM
well i *would* dl them, but of course, its a site that you have to log into and regester to use, and im so tired of regestering at a dosent sites each time to dl just ONE item >.<

(in other words....thanks for making a nice recol, but i wish some people would mention i have to regester at the site to get the mesh item in the first place....i gave up regestering at places that arent 100% free months ago....just a little 'warning, you need to regester to get the mesh' would save me all the time of waiting to see the items o their sites that i may not even want to bother regestering at for one item >.<
**yeah, ive had a BBBAad! day so far, so please excuse my realy grumpness, its not your fault, but i just had to say it, casue im feeling like a nasty snappy person today**
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 10:54 PM
These are beautiful necklaces, and thanks for adding a BV version also, I do have the wardrobe wrangler but you saved me a step, and I think that is Great of you.
Inventor
#6 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 3:56 PM
I really like them. Simple but eye catching.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 11:14 PM
These are great and I must say you did a great job on your selfsim!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:31 PM
the site doesn't require you to log in. go to http://www.peggyzone.com/Object.htm..._02_00&member=2 and select page three. It's the second and third meshes, you don't have to log in to get them. (the link posted originally wasn't working for me, so I thought it might be useful for some people if I posted this one)
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 5:31 PM
oh, and awesome necklaces.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 7:33 PM Last edited by mariajoaobarata : 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:13 PM.
I've been looking for some jewelry for some time now, and these pendants are lovely, and all the better because they are proper necklaces and not glasses :D also, I did think your male model looked like your profile pic, and turns I was correct :P nice work! I still struggle when I try to make my sim self :P
but I can't get the mesh, peggy's doesn't open or me :cry: