Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Greek Garden CAS

by QBUILDERZ Posted 23rd Feb 2008 at 6:51 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2008 at 8:34 PM by QBUILDERZ : typo

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 6:20 PM
This looks nice, but is it really that dark?? I am going to download it and test this out-
Thanks- it should be lovely!
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 7:22 PM
Buttonsamy (or the creator), let us know about the lighting. I'd like to use this CAS, too.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 9:51 PM
ok, here is the thing with the lighting...

...i made this on my friends laptop and it was not diectly plugged in, so i thought it was just the screen, but i am now on my computer and see that it IS still dark.

I am thinking about going back in and updating the file, i could try 2 different things...

1 - i could delete the walls not visible, and allow light it, but then the walls that AERe there give off shadows

2 - i could add in lights, but it is dytime in cas, so that wouldn't help either.

i would also try adding more windows, but i can't possibly anymore considering i used constrainFloorElevation.

so i am VERY sorry for this little issue, i am trying to make more of these and i am hoping that this won't happen again, but i am VERY happy to know you both like it!

again sorry for the inconveniance (and my horrid spelling) happy simming!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:45 PM
Id love to have this updated. Get rid of some of the walls to add more light, add more lighting, which should help. Isn't there a mod that adds more lighting to the CAS screen anyway? This would be perfect if you added more light-
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 5:01 PM
i will see what i can do, i am trying to add lights iimside of the room again and using the cheat to turn on all of the lights, i just need to find the dang file again! XD

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 6:49 AM
Hi, I also really like this CAS so I'm hoping you can fix the lighting issue.
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:06 PM
this was on my friends computer, sorry for the inconvenience, i might one day come back and fix this poorly lit room, hopefully soon.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.