Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Get Dressed Autonomously

by Grapholina Posted 26th Feb 2008 at 12:14 AM - Updated 28th Feb 2008 at 1:15 PM by Grapholina

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 12:54 AM
Thanks so much! I also hate it when they go outdoors, etc. in their underwear!

More of my work can be found @
Sims2Artists.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 12:57 AM
Thank you! Sims running around in undies/pj's has annoyed me since the game first came out! Thank you, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:03 AM
Whoooop! Fantastic! Amazing! I hate watching sims wander around in there pajamas all day- hypocrite that I am!

Thanks again!
Al
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:12 AM
Its very precious.I'll give it a try.Thank you so much.Hugs.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:03 AM
Wonderful mod. Question, do you foresee this mod being a problem for freetime? Again great mod. thankyou!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by denisejacquelyndelaney
Wonderful mod. Question, do you foresee this mod being a problem for freetime? Again great mod. thankyou!

I don't think it will cause problems unless Maxis does some awful things to the Make The Bed code.

I think it should be okay all the way around.

You gotta have faith . . .
www.Grapholina.com
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 6:50 AM
Thank You, this saves us so much time in their life and we all know there times goes by so fast and yet you are supposed to do everything in that short time.
Anything from you makes me happy!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:48 AM
Yay ! This mod is really useful ! Do you mind if I download it after Freetime comes out ? So I'll also test it for you. :D

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fafy
Yay ! This mod is really useful ! Do you mind if I download it after Freetime comes out ? So I'll also test it for you. :D

That would be really great Fafy! Thanks.

www.Grapholina.com
Alchemist
#11 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 1:49 PM
Very nifty! Thanks,
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 2:05 PM
Big hugs to you, wow I love this. This will make my simmys mornings eazyer.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 7:08 PM
Grapholina! You're still out there! Cool.

Thanks for this new mod.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 12:26 AM
Thanks Graphy
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 6:08 PM
Useful mod for those Sims who take their showers at night and need to be up right away in the AM...

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 5:45 AM
Seriously, this is the greatest thing ever! It has always bothered me when my sims walk around in their underwear. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 2:40 PM
For some reason I can't get this to work, I wonder if it's conflicting with another hack I have?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 6:18 PM
What hacks do you have? If it is a conflict it will be with one regarding clothing. Please let me know because neither I nor the people who have tested for me have had problems.

Let me know.

www.Grapholina.com
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM
I have a hacked coat hook that lets you get cloths for free,hide the weird hats and stuff, and young adult cloths for adults.I think if anything it would be the coat hook because it lets you change cloths and stuff like a dresser?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 12:31 AM
No, that's not it because I have that too. And the clothes as well. This has been tested with a lot of hacks, and all works well. It has to be something else. Can you tell me exactly what's happening when you say it doesn't work?

www.Grapholina.com
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:50 AM
They make the bed and then do nothing.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 5:52 AM
Could it be that it won't work with the ppl i already have, do they have to be new ppl from after i put it in?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:17 AM
No, not at all. All my Sims I tested with were existing Sims. That is so weird. They should make the bed (if they are neat) and then spin to get dressed. Let's try a few things if you don't mind:

Do you have a lot of hacks in your Downloads folder? If you don't, try removing everything except for this one mod to see if it works then.

Do you have the "Get Dressed for Class" mod? That one could be the culprit although I don't see how.

Next, make certain that this mod IS in your Downloads folder and not in a sub folder. Maybe subs don't work for you.

Finally, if all else fails, try downloading the file once more and installing it, first taking care of deleting the one you have in your Downloads folder.

Let me know because I'm really curious, scratching my head over this one. h, what expansion packs do you have/not have?

www.Grapholina.com
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:53 PM
I have more downloads than I don't know what! I don't have the one you mentioned though, I will try taking it out of the sub folder that I have it in, and let you know how that goes.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 6:26 PM
I have discovered a hack called abort bed making, would that maybe do it, it lets you x out the bed making if you don't want them to do it
Page 1 of 3