Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default replacement face archetype: 18 CAUS

by alkaloid Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 12:03 AM - Updated 16th May 2008 at 2:17 PM by alkaloid

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:45 AM
I am dancing in front of my computer! Finally someone made a CAS replacement face that looks BOTH black and normal! Yippee!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:45 AM
Did I say great job? Thanks again!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 4:27 AM
Oh gawd, this is GORGEOUS. I cannot stand this face shape...what was Maxis thinking?? But this replacement is perfect, just perfect. Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:39 PM
Oh thank god for you! This face is sooo much better than that one, I mean that old face is just monstrous; who has a face like that!?!?! Nobody!!! Aargh! Oh sorry, went a bit crazy over the idiocy of some of those Maxis-faces...
Anyhow, Thank you so much for this, finally some of those default sims will have non-disformed faces:P
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:01 AM
WONDERFUL!!! Big thanks!!
Inventor
#7 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 6:31 AM
*Dances*
Wonderful. Very nice.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by taizhu
I am dancing in front of my computer! Finally someone made a CAS replacement face that looks BOTH black and normal! Yippee!

That's true, finally I found a beautiful, black and normal CAS face replacement!
Great job, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 3:05 AM
I was too lazy to do my own so I give you a million thanks for taking the time to do this!! And they are just beautiful I might add!!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 8:28 PM
IMO, 50% of all the Maxis templates are ugly to the point of being unusable. This template is definitely a positive and much more attractive improvement. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 9:26 PM
Oooh chil', thank you! I was so frustrated with those.... Thank you! You have made my day.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 9:11 PM
Beautiful replacement, thank you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 7:53 AM
I already have a set of replacements I like, but I couldn't help thinking this is wonderful....out of all the ugly maxis faces the CAUS is the worst....Thanks for making this GORGEOUS replacement for it, you've done a wonderful thing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:34 AM
lmfao @ the comments. i think it's safe to say that CAUS was the bane of EVERYONE'S existence. lord a mercy. no other face has caused so much agony/hysterical laughter in the sim community. a laugh track should sound every time you click it.
but in any event, your replacement is lovely. no laugh track necessary now
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:29 PM
Honestly, I'm okay with most of the Maxis presets... but holy cow. This one. I can edit it into submission, yes, but with it showing up on NPCs it just. No.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 7:03 PM
The Maxis one is WAY exaggerated and this is refreshingly realistic. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 11:56 AM Last edited by C.Syde65 : 7th Apr 2015 at 9:33 AM.
This replacement is rather disappointing. I removed it in an instant. Why did I disable this mod might you ask? Well, this replacement uses almost none of the facial features the original Archcaus template uses.

When I try to improve each of the individual face templates, I do my best not to use any features from any other templates, unless I want to remove the jug ears from the two Maxis templates that have them, or add them in the case of the non jug ear templates.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 9:56 PM
Well, thanks anyway! :D