Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maid hat zapper!

by alkaloid Posted 6th Mar 2008 at 2:35 AM - Updated 8th Mar 2008 at 12:12 PM by alkaloid

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:22 PM
This is the BEST thing ever! I do use the NPC Replacer, and the hat remaining has always bugged me! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:55 PM
three cheers for alkaloid!!! *cheers three times*
but srsly, thank you VERY much. i for one have never had the desire to wear a doily on my head, nor the desire to inflict such ugly on anyone else, even sims.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 11:59 PM
Thanks for the effort. However, all one has to do is make the sim selectable, send her to a mirror to "change appearance", and change her everyday hair to something else. 'Been doing it for years.
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:50 AM
Thank you alkaloid. That little stupid hat always got on my nerves.

(and mosbyte, not every wants to use boolprop just to make the maid selectable, but thanks for the tip).

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:25 AM
YAY! Greatest idea ever, those maid outfits are criminal!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:57 AM
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you thought of this. Sometimes it's the little things that mean so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 6:31 AM
Alkaloid you are the best for creating such a super mod for us to get rid of that horrible hat.
I so hated making over different maids, only to want to remove the hat in the first place.
Thanks for creating and sharing with all of us.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:54 PM
cool! Maid hats are ugly, Thanx!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 8:38 PM
Well...I mean this is cool that you made this and all. But thats the essence of a French maid. They have those "stupid hat thingies"...For me unuseful, for many others it may be. I agree with mosbyte that its easier to use the boolprop testingcheatsenabled on cheat to make her selectable and change her appearance...you don't even have to download anything.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 6:24 PM
I was wondering if you can update this file for ApartmentLife? My sims were not able to interact with each other when I installed Apartment Life. I was getting alot of Object Errors. Once I removed the package, the game worked perfectly fine. I used to boolprop until you made this fine project

Thankyou
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:07 AM
Thanks for the hat zapper One less thing that I have to do myself in SimPE (I got the link from the Replace NPC's tutorial). I also have a medieval neighbourhood, and I'm surprised that there aren't more medieval NPC replacements out there ready to download!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 9:33 AM
hey, how do you replace her hair? I tried to change gmdc ,shape, geomatic node,resource node of maxic hair but I can only change it's mesh, while the texture is not changeable