Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baggy Untucked Tees for Adults

by kalynn06 Posted 7th Mar 2008 at 3:59 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:56 PM by kalynn06

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:30 AM
Oh, thank you so very much! Those tight shirts just look uncomfortable and not natural.
Inventor
#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:45 AM
Thanks for these my selfsim can have some baggy tees atlast.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:48 AM
These are awesome. I like my sims to have real life waists. I never wear my tees as tight as most sims seem to do, so I'm very thankful for this project. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 10:16 AM
Thank you. This was much needed. I would have liked to see the sleeves a little looser too, but this is still great.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 10:37 AM
Great tees!

We hide in dreaming when threatened by reality.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 12:46 PM
Thanks guys I', glad you like them

Quote: Originally posted by SimtasticCitizen
Thank you. This was much needed. I would have liked to see the sleeves a little looser too, but this is still great.

I definitely have a longer sweater with sleeves in the testing stages. I did these fitted, because I wanted to be able to play with the length of the sleeves in recolors and I didn't like the way the sleeves I did looked on the finished product.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Alchemist
#8 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:26 PM
Thanks!
Baggy, untucked tees are much needed. They look great.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:29 PM
Thank You so much for posting this I have been waiting for something just like this.

Lisa
Forum Resident
#10 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 1:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DutchXfan
These are awesome. I like my sims to have real life waists. I never wear my tees as tight as most sims seem to do, so I'm very thankful for this project. Thanks!

I totally agree with you. These are awesome!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:05 PM
I'm already loving this set! Thank you very much, keep on creating!
Alchemist
#12 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 3:08 PM
I adore these! I also wanted some baggier shirts for the girls and you've done a spectacular job!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 4:54 PM
Gahhh I love these! My favorite is the 'A constant source of disappointment' one. Bravo!
Inventor
#14 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 5:20 PM
Awesome! Now it's not totally necessary to have a bunch of untucked pants and things to get the untucked feel! And they look even more comfy.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 6:10 PM
Lovely work, absolutely :lovestruc Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 7:14 PM
Awesome! you're one of the few creators that make outfits for sims that I would wear in real life and that I run to see what you've done when I see your name in downloads page!

Thanks a lot!

Need to bin the hair you create? To geneticize your eyeset or skinset? so PM me!:)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:09 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you.

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:16 PM
My sims will get a lot of use out of these! Thanks heaps for sharing. :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 4:07 PM
These are just plain awesome. Thanks. :D

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
This looks fantastic in my game! Very usefull!

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 10:09 PM
Fabulous! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 11th May 2008 at 4:32 AM
These are awesome! Thanks!!! I had a request for this in my thread for the male version, and was going to work on it next, but now I don't have to.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th May 2008 at 12:46 PM
Absolutly fabulous. I really like this kind of easy going type of style.
Well done!
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th May 2008 at 7:33 PM
These are just what I was looking for! Thank you so much!! I'll be sure to let you know if I recolor them (;
Field Researcher
#25 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 8:11 PM
These look awesome in bodyshop with almost any bottom. Thank you, brilliant work!
Page 1 of 2