Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male Lipstick

by ShojoAngel Posted 12th Mar 2008 at 4:42 AM - Updated 13th Mar 2008 at 4:08 AM by ShojoAngel

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:29 PM
Such a lovely and kissable idea! Thanks a lot!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 10:33 PM
I'd download these, but I'm disappointed that they're only for males. D; What if my girls want natural lips too? Other than that, these are quite gorgeous. :]
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 11:04 PM
thanks because it's often for the girls so you make me happy but I regret they're a little shiny to be natural to a man.

*Starfish of Terror, it's easy to convert lipstick with simply body shop !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odessa
thanks because it's often for the girls so you make me happy but I regret they're a little shiny to be natural to a man.

*Starfish of Terror, it's easy to convert lipstick with simply body shop !

I agree they're a bit feminine for men, but gorgeous nonetheless.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 3:40 AM
Hi! I make a female version of this lips and you can upload it by www.sims2supernova.com (on this weekend)
#7 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 11:22 PM
*coughs*nice*coughs*job*coughs*

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 3:24 PM
I disagree; I think these look great on men. I put them on basically every guy I make. Thank you very much - they are awesome!
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 2:21 AM
yay! more for men more for men!