Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

zooey deschanel

by vindicatedmess Posted 16th Mar 2008 at 2:33 AM - Updated 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:49 AM by vindicatedmess

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:46 AM
amazing job did very well on making it look like the celebrity thank you for this creation love it!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 5:04 AM
nice sim she looks like the real celebrity thanks!

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 5:42 AM
Wow! You really captured her likeness. Excellent job!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 7:17 AM
I love Zooey; she has such style. Looks just like her. Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 7:41 AM
I think she was in that mini series movie called OZ or something like that it was on the Sci-Fi channel
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 8:51 AM
That must have been a hard sim to make because for one, the actress doesn't even look like herself from picture to picture! LOL! Your sim looks a lot like her, but also like Emily, too. In fact, with just a little change of some makeup components, she would make a much better Emily than one I had made for my David Boreanaz sim awhile back but never released because your actual Emily sim came out while I was working on mine and was much better. Well I just love your work! I keep bookmarking your sims so when I'm done with my own projects I can come back and download sims by other artists for my next town.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 10:16 AM
Wow! She's good, really good!
Theorist
#9 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 12:48 PM
I read the name for the Sim and had no idea who you were talking about. I decided to take a look and I'm glad I did. She made a great performance in The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 12:48 PM
this looks more like her sister emily to me, but still a gorgeous sim!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 4:25 PM
Love this sim.
And I loved Zooey in Elf!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 5:32 PM Last edited by vindicatedmess : 16th Mar 2008 at 9:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
That must have been a hard sim to make because for one, the actress doesn't even look like herself from picture to picture! LOL! Your sim looks a lot like her, but also like Emily, too. In fact, with just a little change of some makeup components, she would make a much better Emily than one I had made for my David Boreanaz sim awhile back but never released because your actual Emily sim came out while I was working on mine and was much better. Well I just love your work! I keep bookmarking your sims so when I'm done with my own projects I can come back and download sims by other artists for my next town.

She was extremely hard to sim. I had to go back and keep fixing her until I had her right.
Scholar
#13 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hadley
this looks more like her sister emily to me, but still a gorgeous sim!
Yeah, when I had first seen the thumbnail on the main page I had thought it was Emily. But looking at the reference collage, I can see this sim is styled more on the photo in the bottom left, and in that photo Zooey definitely bears a strong resemblance to her sister there. But not so much in her other photos. That is why I said Zooey must have been hard to sim, because her look really changed a lot. I've dealt with this before and I know it can drive a simmer nuts trying to pick one representative look and stick with it. I often can't, and end up with a composite that captures the essense of the celebrity somewhat, but doesn't hold up under comparison to any one reference photo. Vindicatedmess did a great job picking a look to emphasize for her sim. It's a more mature and expressive one for Zooey and makes for an interesting sim, too.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.