Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 104 -- Base Game Starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 20th Mar 2008 at 3:24 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 4:35 PM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 9:29 PM
plasticbox, you never cease to amaze me with your houses. I still can't believe this is a starter house. It looks so much more expensive than it really is. You did a really good job! I can't wait to download it tomorrow.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:22 PM
Always happy to see your starter uploads Downloaded <3!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:39 PM
Very very awesome!!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 10:43 PM
I really like your starter homes, because most of the starter homes I see are very small and boring... But yours look big and are very playable. Thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:04 AM
Love, love, your houses! Your homes truly adorn my neighborhoods to the delight of my Simmies. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with the rest of the community.
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:06 PM
So cute! Thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 3:19 AM
Another awesome house. You're pretty much my sim!hero; just looking at your houses presses me to be better in making my own. Glad to see you're back at it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 3:58 PM
Sweet house! I'll put this in your middleground neighborhood...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:53 AM
thank you