Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wolf Pack: Non & Default Werewolf Skins

by NeyaQueenofBacon Posted 21st Mar 2008 at 9:11 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2008 at 4:27 PM by NeyaQueenofBacon

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Field Researcher
#2 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:58 AM
This is really amazing work!! Thank you very much for putting so much effort in these skintones to let us use them in our games!! X3

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Cult Leader
#3 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:19 PM
WOW, awesome work!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:36 PM
These look incredible! I'll definitely be using the defaults. Thanks very much
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:18 PM
Wow, these are awesome! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:49 PM
Looks like there is some more SCV's to make

They will be added to this upload
http://modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=262726

Skins in a bottle - send me a link to the skin and IF the creator ok's me using his/her skin I'll make a SCV for it
Instructor
#7 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:49 PM
whoo, it got picked! congrats!
Instructor
#8 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 2:28 PM
oh thanx!!! i also was looking for deafult replacements for my werewolfs, but i didnt find variety or one i would like, but these are great!! i loved the gray wolf!!! but i think the replacement will be the brown one... thank u a million times!!! btw, the eyes are awesome too! much better than maxis gave them!!

hi!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:32 PM
Super work, but stranded for adults and grey for seniors, auret been more real.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:39 PM
Holy Flaming Plumbobs! Its picked! *dies* Thank you for all your comments.

Hiya Bstard17 Can't wait to see those SCVs up and I'll provide a link on my page once your done.

To Vral. ^^ Yeah I tried that but it just didn't look right. I make try again later with the elders :3

Wish ants would stop dying in my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:43 PM
These look great! I'm gonna download the non default just to see how they look in my game and then I will probably download one as a default. The eyes are lovely....I have so few werewolves 'cause they look awful and I have been looking for a decent replacement skin for ages, (since Pets came out) Thank you again for these skins.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladystrongheart
::covets the grey wolf one::
and will you eventually upload the clothing? Only because it's hard to get good torn clothing like that

Yes I will upload the clothing after a lot of tweaking.

Forum Resident
#13 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 5:22 PM
Very Cool! Thanx for putting all this effort into it!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 5:29 PM
I discovered a slight problem. The skins and eyes look wonderful but, when I added the hair, it was the bigfoot hair from bon voyage. I'm not sure if it's my game or not. If it is, does anyone know how to fix it?

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soul_rune1984
I discovered a slight problem. The skins and eyes look wonderful but, when I added the hair, it was the bigfoot hair from bon voyage. I'm not sure if it's my game or not. If it is, does anyone know how to fix it?
Is that what it looks like in the profile image? Try taking the hair out of the downloads folder and placing it back in. Double check to see if you have another default hair replacement.

Forum Resident
#16 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:06 PM
Here is a fix that makes werewolf defaults work on custom skintones: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6098.0.html

There is also a great werewolf body shape here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=72971

These are very nice indeed. Thanks loads.
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
Love the grey one!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#18 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:09 PM
Yay, they got picked!
:3 These look so amazing. xD Nyah, I steal them all.
These are loooooovely. :3 Congrats, and THANK YOU.
*runs off to cheat me some werewolves*

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:12 PM
I love it!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jmtmom
Here is a fix that makes werewolf defaults work on custom skintones: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...pic,6098.0.html

There is also a great werewolf body shape here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=72971

These are very nice indeed. Thanks loads.

^^ Your welcome. :o Wow I didn't know about that body mesh. Thanks for posting.

Hehehe Zombie xD Yay for cheating! I've cheated my werewolves enough... back to the old school way now. I have too many werewolves.

Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:25 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:41 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I just have to say, you are AMAZING for making these. Finally, some great looking werewolves! :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NeyaQueenofBacon
Is that what it looks like in the profile image? Try taking the hair out of the downloads folder and placing it back in. Double check to see if you have another default hair replacement.

I did what you suggested and it worked thank you :D

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soul_rune1984
I did what you suggested and it worked thank you :D
Your welcome yay! Glad you got it to work. ^^ Enjoy your now nonbigfoot hair werewolves :D

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 11:45 PM
These are EXACTLY what I was looking for ^__^ Thank you so much.

By the way, I would also love if you shared those outfits
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:09 AM
Ok Neya I've uploaded the 2 new SCV's

Also great Skins

Skins in a bottle - send me a link to the skin and IF the creator ok's me using his/her skin I'll make a SCV for it
Page 1 of 4