Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Matching Wolf Accessory Recolors for Genensims Furries

by WatersMoon110 Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 12:55 AM - Updated 16th Apr 2008 at 11:57 PM by WatersMoon110

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 9:17 PM
I downloaded these and they're wonderful. The only problem is, the "White Wolf" snout doesn't seem to show up. All of the other snouts, do, blonde, black, etc etc, the white one seems to be missing, however. Is it specific for Toddlers or am I missing something?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FurryJackal
I downloaded these and they're wonderful. The only problem is, the "White Wolf" snout doesn't seem to show up. All of the other snouts, do, blonde, black, etc etc, the white one seems to be missing, however. Is it specific for Toddlers or am I missing something?
It should show up. It shows up in mine. It wouldn't be in with the other white accessories, as I updated it, so it should show up earlier (at least, it does in mine).

The black snout was updated at the same time as the white snout. So it is odd that one works for you and the other doesn't.

I'll upload it separately, to see if that helps.

Oh! Did you download the separate packs, or the all together pack?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 8:50 AM Last edited by FurryJackal : 6th Apr 2008 at 9:46 AM.
I downloaded the separate pack and I SEE it sitting in the file. But I see grey-brown, black, and blonde. (Which were 3 of the four I downloaded) I see the white parts for the rest, but the white one seems missing. It's weird.) I'm going to try to download it again and see what happens.
*EDit* Er, okay I'm wrong, The black one doesn't show up, either. they're there in the file, I see them in SimPE, I see the other two so the mesh is definitely there but I have no 'blanks' as if bad meshes or things like that or anything. And even with the re-download, they still don't show up. I've never seen anything like this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:25 AM
I downloaded the separate pack and I SEE it sitting in the file. But I see grey-brown, black, and blonde. (Which were 3 of the four I downloaded) I see the white parts for the rest, but the white one seems missing. It's weird.) I'm going to try to download it again and see what happens.
*EDit* Er, okay I'm wrong, The black one doesn't show up, either. they're there in the file, I see them in SimPE, I see the other two so the mesh is definitely there but I have no 'blanks' as if bad meshes or things like that or anything. And even with the re-download, they still don't show up. I've never seen anything like this.
Do you have FT? Maybe your game isn't liking my FT BodyShop versions of these?

Do they show up in your BodyShop at all?

I'm going to try using the Legacy BodyShop to make a version of these that (hopefully) will work. Check back and I'll have it up soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:40 AM
Okay, see if those two work. I made them with the Legacy BodyShop, so hopefully they will show up for you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 11:54 PM
Okay this is just bizarre. I have Free Time (in fact I have every expansion and stuff pack) but they just don't even show up, at all. (I mean not even a blank spot like a missing mesh) I'm at a loss at this point. The base snout from Zoi shows up but nothing else.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 11:53 PM Last edited by WatersMoon110 : 16th Apr 2008 at 11:59 PM.
Okay this is just bizarre. I have Free Time (in fact I have every expansion and stuff pack) but they just don't even show up, at all. (I mean not even a blank spot like a missing mesh) I'm at a loss at this point. The base snout from Zoi shows up but nothing else.
At this point, all I can do is upload the textures and let you make your own bodyshop recolors of the snout, if you want to. I uploaded them as jpgs, so just save them over the bmps. At least then you should get some working recolors into your game (if that doesn't work, there isn't anything else left to do).

I really don't understand what the issue is, since these files do work in my game and I used the Legacy Bodyshop to make new copies. I can't figure this one out...

Sims 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 12:01 AM
For anyone who hasn't seen it, there is a far superior furry canine face in this thread.

Sims 3
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 11:16 PM
Where will I find the Wolf Ears mesh? I checked the link you gave me and I only found arm hair, leg hair, face hair, and claws. Do you have any other link or am I just not looking hard enough? <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 8:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Posscoon
Where will I find the Wolf Ears mesh? I checked the link you gave me and I only found arm hair, leg hair, face hair, and claws. Do you have any other link or am I just not looking hard enough? <3
The ears don't come with this - they are just in the pictures.

Sims 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:16 AM
Anything like this for the Sims 3? It's Awesome!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 8:56 PM
In which file are the ears included?
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 5:51 AM Last edited by honey382 : 28th Oct 2011 at 7:59 AM.
they are mega awpic but where did you get the ears in the pictures?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 7:55 AM
wonderful screenshots, i thank you for your hard work.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Avril Lavigne Fan
In which file are the ears included?
its in the "all wolf parts" file