Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Africa set :13 new meshes

by ninipupucea Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:56 PM - Updated 24th Mar 2008 at 8:59 AM by ninipupucea

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 1:33 AM
This is a gorgeous set! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it and the time to share it.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
This is really great, exactly what I needed for my african sims. Thank you so much!

PS: Can you tell me where to find that shiny floor? I had it before, but then my computer crashed, and I don't remember where to find it.

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:02 PM
The floor comes from a set of Margierytka (the name of this floor is "Rustykalma podtoga z czarnego debu 5 §"- whoua! what name!)
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=198720

A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire!
To overcome without danger, one triumphs without glory!

Corneille- Le Cid-
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 8:08 AM
Awesome set, thanks very much for sharing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 12:15 PM
Thank you!

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 3:01 AM
This set is amazing and so full of the most beautiful furniture. All of your wood textures are just so inspiring to design and fit into any room.
Thank You for sharing this great set and making my day in finding this treasure, I just love it when artistic people have such talent and share with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 11:45 AM
Beautiful, reminds me of the safari I went on once, and home in general.