Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FIXED 04/10/2008: Term paper enhances science enthusiasm

by bienchen83 Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:29 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 10:07 AM by bienchen83

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 4:07 PM
Wouldn't it be better if the subject that the term paper was on determined what it boosted? If my sim is writing her art term paper, why would that boost science?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:11 PM
I like this...thank you very much!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:44 PM
Well, it might be but this is my first hack so I´m simply not able to do that.

Then, a term paper is always a scientific project, no matter on what subject you write it.
Alchemist
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:28 PM
I wanted to let you know that with this hack in, sims can no longer play games games on the computers (maxis or otherwise) or on the game console (I don't have the termp paper fun hack btw). They error out and reset. I've narrowed it down to this one after taking out all my cc.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 11:06 AM
Thanks for posting. I´ll check on this problem.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:51 PM
Well, I can´t say why this problem occurs but I tested the TermPaperFunHack in my game and it seems that it causes the same problem.
I hope that someone can help me out...PLEASE. Otherwise, I´ll have to delete this hack.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:23 AM
I managed to make a fixed version of this hack. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please redownload.
Alchemist
#9 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:30 PM
Thanks for the fix, bienchen

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:42 AM
Actually, writing a term paper is closer to writing a novel than it is to stargazing or viewing an ant farm. I actually agree with Phaenoh; it should be different for each subject (ie Drama/Literature = Film & Lit, Math/Physics = Science, and Biology = Nature, etc).
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 7:30 AM
I already told Phaenoh that I´m not able to do that.
The major seems to be chosen somewhere in the hardcode, so I can´t find it.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM
That's ok. I can't do it either! >.< Oh, the mods I'd make if I only knew how...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM
Thank you! :)