Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Betty Boop Sculpture: New Mesh

by -Maylin- Posted 24th Mar 2008 at 8:58 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 7:48 AM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 12:46 AM Last edited by MarciAraujo.ts : 28th Mar 2008 at 1:12 AM.
OMG, -Maylin-!!! It`s lovely!!!! Soooo cute!!!! Perfect for my sim baby nursery (it is Betty Boop themed) shelves !!! Thanks so much for taking my request!! I have no words! It`s wonderful indeed as well as all your creations!!! That`s why you`re my favourite creator!!!! You job is completely out of this world!!!!
A million thanks once again!!!!!!
Marcia

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 1:30 AM
Yes, I do remember her from my childhood and the last turn I saw her was in "Roger Rabbit" film. After seeing this I noticed I was missing her because I have already seen lots of cartoons stuff but almost anything of Betty. And she`s a very charismatic character. I`m sad because it seems she was forgotten (and I must assume that before seen this topic I had almost forgotten her, too).
A good idea and a perfect work! Thank you to both of you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VictoryQueen
Yes, I do remember her from my childhood and the last turn I saw her was in "Roger Rabbit" film. After seeing this I noticed I was missing her because I have already seen lots of cartoons stuff but almost anything of Betty. And she`s a very charismatic character. I`m sad because it seems she was forgotten (and I must assume that before seen this topic I had almost forgotten her, too).
A good idea and a perfect work! Thank you to both of you.

First of all I want to sorry because my poor english. I love the sculpture and miss Betty Boop too. Can MarciAraujo.ts upload her Betty Boop nursery here too?
No problem with the mesh: I see meshes with much more polygons here and they are OK in game.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:08 AM
Love it, thanks!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:14 AM
This the sexiest cartoon girl the world has ever seen!!! Betty Boop!!!
Great, thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:26 AM
Yay! This is adorable! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:42 AM
How cute!!! Thanks so much for it!!! I`m sorry for people who just download itens and aren`t able to say thanks!!! So here it is our big thanks for this adorable item which brings us so many good memories about abour our dear Betty!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilinha
First of all I want to sorry because my poor english. I love the sculpture and miss Betty Boop too. Can MarciAraujo.ts upload her Betty Boop nursery here too?
No problem with the mesh: I see meshes with much more polygons here and they are OK in game.
Thanks.

I`m sorry, Lilinha but I can`t simply because I didn`t create it. I have had this nursery in my game for a long time and I guess I downloaded it somewhere. I`ll take a look at my files to check it up and I`ll tell you the site. It`s better this way even because you`ll be able to see the pictures and know if you like it or not (but it`s a cute nursery. Even more if you`re a Betty Boop fan).

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 8:41 AM
Thank you, Maylin! Betty Boop is my all-time favorite character. I will enjoy using your beautiful creation. I love to watch the DVD's of cartoons with Betty. I read that she was based on a real woman.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:08 AM
I LOVE IT! thank you :-)
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 9:38 PM
WOW! I'm pretty sure Betty Boop was around when my mother was a child!
I shall ask her if this is the real deal. (Joke.)

A Smile a day keeps Goopy away.
Cult Leader
#13 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:25 AM
AWESOME!! I love her and this is wonderful. Boo boop she doop!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:23 AM
thanx im a betty boop fan!!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
AWESOME!! I love her and this is wonderful. Boo boop she doop!
Really great job!!!:-)

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th May 2009 at 4:57 PM
omg! yay! a betty boop figure! this is so going in the living room! thanks again maylin!
Instructor
#17 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 11:19 PM
Thank you for this! I didn't even know I needed this until I found it - it fits so well in my retro diner
THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:46 PM
great love the texture thanks maylin
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 3:53 PM
sooo cute! i love it, hope you can do more betty.b sculputre :D
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:06 PM