Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2003 Ford Mustang GT Convertible

by VoVillia Posted 24th Mar 2008 at 9:02 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 2:44 AM
I tried several times to download this car, but it kept saying file corrupt, unexpected end of archive.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Athena314
I tried several times to download this car, but it kept saying file corrupt, unexpected end of archive.

It depends how busy the site is, or the server that this is on
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 1:04 AM

i find that happens alot i just leave it for a while then try agian latter

and Vovillia THANKYOU so much for making this into a convertable!!!!
and also i love the recolours if this was real lif it should be faster cus less weight! but dont work that why on the sims =[
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:36 AM
I love this too I was wondering are you doing anymore colors?
Thanks so much
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 2:11 PM
Actually it is not the downloading I am having a problem with on this car, it is in opening the file. I just downloaded another car from here and it opened fine. I am aware of slow downs on this site in getting the download started, and I just keep trying and finally am able to d/l an item. Guess I just won't be able to get this car.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:01 PM
Nice!!!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th May 2008 at 12:30 PM
Just a thought...
Actually it is not the downloading I am having a problem with on this car, it is in opening the file. I just downloaded another car from here and it opened fine. I am aware of slow downs on this site in getting the download started, and I just keep trying and finally am able to d/l an item. Guess I just won't be able to get this car.

@Athena314 - Just a quick thought, always make sure the file sizes match, ie. if it says 1.24Mb on-screen - then the file you've downloaded should be 1.24Mb or there abouts. If there's a big difference, try downloading it again - if for some reason your de-compression program doesn't like it - try '7zip' instead, works everytime for me & it's free too!.

@VoVillia, great set of wheels mate! - many thanks for sharing.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 4:15 AM
Looks cool can you make one black???