Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

9 simlish business signs, 11 diplomas and an ATM (painting)

by SaraF Posted 2nd Apr 2008 at 7:12 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:36 PM
Thanks! These look great!

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:45 PM
I absoluetly ADORE the diplomas! I love that you used Sims icons. These are great! Thank you so much!
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:29 PM
Thanks so much for these. They all look great.
I often play the business end of this game, and won't it be comforting for the customers/guests to see that business owners actually have degrees for the services that they provide? :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Instructor
#5 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:33 AM
I just am Ga, Ga, over anything and everything Simlish! Thank you so very much for sharing with the rest of the community! Great Job!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:21 PM
These diplomas and the bank ATM signs are wonderful! I also think that my Sims need to be rewarded for their hard work, and in real life most proffessionals have all their diplomas arrayed on their walls. Thank you very much for sharing these.

[I]Carolyn Moore
[I][email protected]
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 8:28 AM
I love the diplomas - something meaningful to hang on the wall, especially in professional lots.
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 3:05 PM
Thank's for the signs. My simmis will love them.