Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silky minidress - with and without Blood

by isilra Posted 2nd Apr 2008 at 10:53 PM - Updated 3rd Apr 2008 at 5:47 PM by isilra

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
Neat effect for zombies and stories.

I'm guessing the mesh is an alpha edit mesh?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 12:57 AM
this is really kwl. could u do some recolours without blood?? I LOVE THIS DRESS. XD i really lyk it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:35 AM
Great job! I think this would be great for a castaway story too!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:31 AM
I love this dress, could I get the ratty one without the blood? It would make a great addition to a story of extreme poverty that I am setting up.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:01 PM
Hello and thank you.
Nice to hear that you like them.

I added the Ragged dress and a pickture of it. Ragged one looks same as the bloody one but without any blood and dirty.
Good luck with your story zolabee!

CatOfEvilGenius: - yes, the mesh is an alpha edit mesh and made by Ulkrhsn. She has lovely meshes.

It´s all in your head.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 2:44 AM
Thanks, I really appreciate it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 4:58 PM
I love this, it's perfect for something I'm doing at the moment...
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th May 2009 at 3:39 PM
Your dress is good but I want a bloody dress for old woman, could you make a elder version please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:01 AM
Totally cool!
I'm taking some pictures of sims "zombies".
The bloody version of that dress is perfect for my EXTRA SPECIAL female zombie thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 5:26 PM
Hi , im about to make a series and this dress is perfect , but do you mind if i make it for TF ? it is for my use alone and i will not upload it anywhere else
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th May 2012 at 6:28 PM
Wow This Is perfect For My Attacked looking sim thanks!
Scholar
#13 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 4:42 AM
Any chance you could do a non-ragged bloody version? There are way too few clothes that are suitable for before-and-after shots of an "unfortunate incident" (think Veronaville played as Verona -- by the book!), and unfortunately, making the bloody version ragged makes it unsuitable for that.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 7:29 AM
Nice dress.