Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nukem Reggae Wall Speaker Catalogue Correction

by Menaceman44 Posted 10th Apr 2008 at 7:49 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 8:50 PM by Menaceman44

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:33 PM
hmm.. I don't seem to have this problem in my game.... I'm sure if I did it would irritate me to no end, though, so I thank you anyway.
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:18 AM
Hi..just to say thanks for this. It is really annoying. I think Maxis fixed the fact that all the speakers played the wrong music but didn't fix the name issues with this one speaker. On MATY the patch is now under the "stuff that has been fixed with patches" area.
Thanks again for this,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 3:54 PM
Now that I have a little more knowledge about text replacements, this error may actually only be present in an English UK installation which would explain why not everybody experiences it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu