Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quarter Moon Window

by jhd1189 Posted 17th Apr 2008 at 10:55 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 9:15 AM by jhd1189

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 3:34 PM Last edited by edejan : 18th Apr 2008 at 3:41 PM. Reason: Can' spell
This is great! It definitely fills a vacuum in build objects. It's really classic too! Of course, I love everything white in build items, but I also can't wait to see recolors!! Thanks!! :p
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 4:24 PM
The Amityville Horror window! Thanks!
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 5:00 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Apr 2008 at 6:25 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by MoragNiDonough

Just what I was thinking! Great job, thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:17 PM
haha yes... amityville horror here i come
Alchemist
#6 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 8:41 PM
Oh man, I was too thinking "that's the window from Amityville!!!". That movie was SO scary. LOL Great job!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 9:02 PM
It looks great and it's something I've been needing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 11:22 PM
Well, if you want to make a neighborhood with some sort of freaky and scary theme, these windows will sure help, especially when it comes to anyone who has seen any of the Amityville movies.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 1:06 AM
The Amityville window! Everytime I built a haunted house I felt sorry for not having a window like this. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 4:40 AM
I guesse Im not the only one thinking about The Amityville movie when I saw this..lol..Thanks
Forum Resident
#11 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnickerWhack27
Well, if you want to make a neighborhood with some sort of freaky and scary theme, these windows will sure help, especially when it comes to anyone who has seen any of the Amityville movies.

Amityville was exactly what I was thinking as soon as I saw it.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:22 AM
I saw this on the download page and only one word came to mind, AMITYVILLE!!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:45 AM
You guys caught me! Yep, this window was modeled after the infamous windows on the Amityville Horror house. The windows are newer-looking than the ones on the house in the movie, but they're otherwise pretty similar.

Anyway, thanks for all the feedback! I'm glad you like my window.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 9:49 AM
THANKS SO MUCH! =D I'm glad to finally be able to download them, as my Dutch Colonials would be shameful without them!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 12:44 PM
Thanks a crunch!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 2:47 PM
Oh! I've always wanted this window. I love it. Thank you so much!
Scholar
#17 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 5:53 PM
Haha, do builders still put windows like these in new houses? I was thinking if they do, they must scare off a lot of potential customers, thanks to that movie. Thanks for making these. Will go great in a coastal New England town setting I'm having in one neighborhood.

Edit: Bummer, downloads aren't working for me the past couple of days. Oh well when they do work again, I can't wait to try these windows!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 10:03 PM
Very nice!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:48 AM
I just wanted to say... thanks for taking this one request even though you don't normally. There really is a void of dormer and attic vent type windows.
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:07 AM
Lol awesome, as soon as I saw this I thought of the amityville horror house too, like everyone else it seems XD Nice job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 4:37 AM
Everyone thought the same thing (including me) but I really do like the windows :-)
Instructor
#22 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 3:45 PM
I love new windows! Especially ones with interesting shapes and designs! I can't wait to add this window to my Sim houses! Thanks so much for sharing.

PS - NetKitten - I've thought the same thing myself!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MoragNiDonough

LOL! That's the first thing that came to my mind, too!! Love this window and that freaking movie (the original movie.)

Thanks so much!!!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:57 PM
Like everyone else I thought one thing when I saw these on the downloads page "AMITYVILLE"!! Wicked! Thanks alot!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:40 AM
Awesome job, and ya thats definately amityville sumthin creepy tho is that my neighborhood church has those same windows...
Page 1 of 2