Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Enchanting Country Life

by Eva Huang Posted 26th Apr 2008 at 4:34 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2008 at 4:18 PM by Eva Huang

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 2:20 PM
wow! That's amazing. I just went to your blog, couldn't understand a word but I didn't need to as the pictures said it all!! This looks fantastic. Thank you Eva

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 3:35 PM
This is a well named lot: Really enchanting.Everything on it is so sweet and romantic.Absolutely charming.I ADORE it.You have done a great job with this perfectly well balanced piece of art.Thank you so much.Big hugs.
#4 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 11:27 PM
Amazing lot, but I won't be downloading because there's too much CC

You get a "thanks" anyway.
Alchemist
#5 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 9:14 AM
Generally I don't like the pink color, but this house is so cute and lovely, the soft pink all around looks gorgeous. I also love the diagonal entrance. Thank you!

BtW I think that you used the right CCs for this house, a creator should be free to build using either maxis and CCs he/she consider the right ones. However, simpack installer gives the opportunity to choose.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 1:15 PM
Cosy, full of details, wonderful ! Thank you very much ! :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 11:52 AM
Can I move in right away?? It's so pretty!! I'm in love with this house!!<3Thank you=)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:09 AM
Great job,thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:18 AM
This is too cute!! I especially love the entrance. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 29th May 2008 at 1:56 PM
So nice... Thank you a lot

see all my creations
Mad Poster
#11 Old 18th May 2009 at 7:34 AM
WOW, I missed this beauty when you uploaded it. But fortunately I now saw it ! This is a so gorgeous and lovely house ! Well done, I love it so much