Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated: Tiled Arches and Windows-- now Basegame compatible

by BabaYaga Posted 27th Apr 2008 at 12:04 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 7:31 AM by BabaYaga : updated/changed files

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 8:58 PM
This would be fantastic for Middle Eastern buildings too. Thank you for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Forum Resident
#3 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
these are stunning, great work! thank you for making and sharing!

"I have learned silence from the talkative, tolerance from the intolerant and kindness from the unkind, yet, I'm ungrateful to those teachers. "- Kahlil Gibran
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:12 PM
These look great. I'm sure I will not be the only one wondering about your sharing policy.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:13 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 30th Apr 2008 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
THX for these great things
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:23 PM
BabaYaga they are ... they are.. "standing mouthopen" - well they are more than awesome and the choice is overwhelming. Or shortly - they are just what I always wanted
Thank you so much.

May I ask what policy you have for using them? Thanks for the answer.

Juli
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:56 PM
1000 Thanks!
Fantastic idea, beautiful tiles.
Thank you again for creating and sharing.

Hugs
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:01 PM
Oops-- forgot to give my sharing policy:

Do as you will-- recolor, clone, share, etc. As long as it all stays free, and you don't take credit for my work, it's all good.

Have fun and glad you like it-- this was a biiig project and I'm glad I finally got it finished.

(When I'm recovered, I may add some doors to the set.)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:06 PM
these are sweet !

thanks BabaYaga !

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:25 PM
They are gorgeous!!! Can't wait for the doors too! Thank you so much for sharing.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 10:52 PM
Just gorgeous! You must have put a lot of work into this. Thanks so much for sharing.
Instructor
#12 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 11:08 PM
These are great, this set is -really- thorough. All the recolors, you even recolored /the mortar/ i mean, who does that? XD

Great work here, keep it up. I love this set. :]
Instructor
#13 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:02 AM Last edited by snspinelli : 1st May 2008 at 12:17 AM.
Wow, I am definitely impressed. I generally don't go for sets in this particular style, but these are absolutely beautiful and I couldn't resist. You really put a lot of time and effort into this, and it shows. I'm imagining Middle Eastern palaces, Mediterranean villas and Spanish courtyards full of palms...

Nothing ruins a good set faster than a lack of recolor variety, IMO, and this set has more variety than most window/door sets I've run across. Not only that, but all of the recolors are beautiful. Personally, I prefer the solid tiles, but they are all very, very nicely done. It's a shame that the mullions are only available in brown, but I'd have to say that the gorgeous mortar colors are worth it.

Anyway, I'm rambling again. Lovely set! Thanks so much for sharing it!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#14 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:28 AM
Awesome thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st May 2008 at 12:41 AM
I love it, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:12 AM
absolutely gorgeous. thank you for sharing! i was about to say that there is a definite lack in middle eastern build materials, but no more with this breathtaking set! so many variations, you outdid yourself. Thanks!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Scholar
#17 Old 1st May 2008 at 2:17 AM
What a huge work and a delightful piece of art! You have spoiled us so much...My words are too poor.Just able to tell you a huge THANK YOU...with tons of kisses.
Alchemist
#18 Old 1st May 2008 at 2:40 AM
Thanks for sharing these. They're lovely! Personally, I would have chosen mullion recolours over mortars, but it's still fantastic. I hope you will make some doors eventually.

I especially like the glassless windows for porches and courtyard walls.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 1st May 2008 at 4:46 AM
New things to build with Thank you for sharing your beautiful set with us. It is
very much appreciated & will be used by me alot. I am so glad to have all of the different colors to play with. ~ I think you did a fantastic job
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 1st May 2008 at 5:41 AM
Wow! Gorgeous! Thank you.

[
Alchemist
#21 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:27 AM
Overwhelming! Lovely colors and designs, 1001 at least! Thanks,
Alchemist
#22 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:31 AM
I put these into basegame, and the windows are lovely. However, the arches are not showing up. I checked that they are in the downloads folder, and the recolours I chose are working. Can you help?
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:51 AM
The awesomeoness! I <3 this set and surely will make some recolors! Thanks a bunch :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st May 2008 at 9:47 AM
Fantastic and innovative set. My mediterranean lots will look more realistic from now.
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st May 2008 at 10:12 AM
So innovative ... and so creative. A huge thank you for your work! It'll definately enrich my game.

cu, O.
Page 1 of 3