Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retro Recolours - Dresser "Vroom" [Seasons]

by plasticbox Posted 4th May 2008 at 6:16 PM - Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 2:07 PM by -Maylin-

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:30 PM
This are also superb, these have to be some of the best recolours, they bring new life to the furniture, i am adding this to my favs

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:41 PM
Yes, I dl'd Woytek's recolor as soon as it was posted and now your additional recolors which are normal and useful! Now I have to go and get rid of a lot of my custom content on non-Maxi's meshes. Thank you for this brilliant project!!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th May 2008 at 2:49 AM
hey, these are cool. i love it. thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th May 2008 at 11:16 AM
i absolutely love this project!!
say goodbye to cc, say hello to maxis-made recolors
you're a real space saver, lol, thank you!!

My Chemical Ravenance*
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:27 PM
Hey, these are lucky days for me, I wished to find the right inspiration for a long session of SimPE and recoloring but you and Wojtek2008 saved me! These recolors go wonderfully also with some of FreeTime and Kitchen&Bath colors.
It's a very useful and lovely project, actually there are many maxis objects never used due to their weird colors ...
Thanks forever and ciao :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:24 AM
Thanks a lot, the dresser is ridiculous normally but I've always like the size. Now I can actually use it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 2:33 PM
Very nice, I absolutely adore your retro colors! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 11:50 PM
These are awesome.. I hated the default colors.. now these are actually usuable. The metallic is great for my sci fi hoods. Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 4:17 AM
Wow, thank you. I had to use the orginal coloured ones today and I had to pick the least hideous colour. These are amazing, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 9:37 PM
Thank you! This is great!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:54 AM
thank you