Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retro Recolours - Table Lamp "Watt Is It"

by plasticbox Posted 4th May 2008 at 6:58 PM - Updated 22nd Oct 2008 at 4:58 PM by -Maylin-

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th May 2008 at 8:38 PM
Yay! I love these, especially the orange one. Seeing simple, cool stuff like this makes me a happy simmer. Thanks.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:45 PM
I love this lamp!! I use it in every house but the colors are odd. Thank you for these much nicer muted and neutral colors!! I love recolors of Maxi meshes! Thanks!!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:28 PM
Haha, that name is funny, 'watt is it', wonderful, thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#5 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:18 AM
At last orange! Thank thank thank you. One more request, could you do other ones too, pleeeease. The ones with the kink in the arm?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th May 2008 at 5:52 AM
thank you thank you!
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 5th May 2008 at 6:24 AM
Orange, it's not just for the sixties! It's for those of us who wish we could visit, and um, those who love orange! It's cheerful and a nice accent. I second the "thanks" for recolors of Maxis meshes. Custom meshes take up way more space. Also, it's great to be able to use a Maxis item that previously didn't get a lot of use.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#8 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:23 PM
Love the screen shots. In fact, they inspired me to change my avatar.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Alchemist
#9 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:53 PM
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th May 2008 at 4:33 PM
I admit that recolors make up a good chunk of my downloads folder. They are light in size, and sometimes, are simply just what I need. I have no problem with a lot of the Maxis stuff ... just the mismatching and limited color choices. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:59 AM
thank you