Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One Tile Free Time Cribs and Changing Table

by rebecah Posted 14th May 2008 at 11:51 PM - Updated 19th Feb 2009 at 2:57 PM by rebecah

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2008 at 7:34 PM
ooh very handy. Thank You

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis"
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:13 PM
i really love the FT nursery stuff and 1-tile versions will be very useful! thank u!
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:08 AM
Great job! Thank you
Instructor
#5 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:48 AM
These are great, thanks!
Alchemist
#6 Old 17th May 2008 at 8:59 AM
Wonderful, this will make households prettier! Thanks,
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2008 at 11:53 AM
Thank you, I like it. I would really appreciate it, if you could make it so that todds can get out/in on their own
Instructor
#8 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:58 AM
Will the toddlers sleep through the night with the cribs? I do love the smaller versions specially the changing tables. Thanks rebecca. You are great.
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th May 2008 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Will the toddlers sleep through the night with the cribs? I do love the smaller versions specially the changing tables. Thanks rebecca. You are great.

If you have Inge's Mod they will. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:39 PM
Super! I love them
Field Researcher
#11 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:30 AM
Thank you!
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:37 AM
Always Looking for Space Savers! Beautiful Mesh! ThankYou!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 31st May 2008 at 5:16 AM
Hi Rebecah I am finally back in the picture and found this update of yours.
Thanks for making these one tiles because some homes are just so small for everything we need to start off a poor family.
I for one love it when a toddler can get themselves in and out of their own crib. I think that is the cutest animation of yours that has reminded me of my daughter, at 8mths she was getting herself out of the crib and would just set there and whine as she could not get herself in.
Thank You for another fantastic and much needed things.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 7:19 AM
This is really cute, I really want to get free time so I can use this. darn it all lol.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 12:35 AM
Thank you, I really needed these to go with my quads and triplets hack!!!!! :D
Field Researcher
#16 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:28 PM
I was wondering if you've used the repository technique for these adorable items which I will certainly download even if you haven't used the technique :D
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by inuyasha_babe
I was wondering if you've used the repository technique for these adorable items which I will certainly download even if you haven't used the technique :D

Yes, I sure did! Sorry I should have mentioned this in the post.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:37 PM
Hmm, I wonder why I've not come across these before now? Anyway nice work rebecah! I'll just point out now that the link to my fix on INSIM doesn't work anymore since they moved sites but I have got the fix uploaded here on MTS.
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?p=1940204

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Hmm, I wonder why I've not come across these before now? Anyway nice work rebecah! I'll just point out now that the link to my fix on INSIM doesn't work anymore since they moved sites but I have got the fix uploaded here on MTS.
http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?p=1940204

Thanks! I have update your link in the main thread too.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 1:49 PM
"I love this set. I am always looking for more room. Especially since the Apartments EP. I do like the babes getting in and out of bed on their own. I makes the game go smoother. Many thanks! May we get some wood Recolors."
Forum Resident
#21 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 12:52 PM
I simply adore your amazing creations for toddlers and these one tile-stuff! And it really would be SO great, if toddlers could get to these cribs by themselves too! Thanks so much Rebecah
Forum Resident
#22 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 9:45 AM
Hi Rebecah, is the changing table compatible with Seasons? if not, could you make it like that?
Mad Poster
#23 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
The link to "Nanny fix it" goes to the correct site - but it is NOT a mod so nannies use custom cribs, it's just directions for how to fix it using SimPE. But since this is not necessary for your item, I'll get your stuff anyway.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:04 PM
Thank you so much!!!! I love all of you creations!!! Hope you'll keep them coming.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 7:18 AM
Thanks, its a pain to get the maxis meshes to fit in a nursery.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Page 1 of 2