Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

China house

by verlaine Posted 20th May 2008 at 2:29 PM - Updated 28th May 2008 at 9:16 PM by verlaine : You can run China house with only Open for Business and Bon Voyage EP!!!

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd May 2008 at 4:38 PM
Wow, this is beautiful! You made it look so authentic. Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd May 2008 at 5:11 PM
Oh, you did a fantastic job! I can definitely tell you put a ton of work into it. The landscaping is gorgeous, thank you!
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:02 PM
A beautiful job ! Thank you for sharing !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:06 PM
so beautiful!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 23rd May 2008 at 7:26 PM
This is really beautiful! Are all the furnishings shown in the picture gallery included in the lot? Thanks!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd May 2008 at 8:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
This is really beautiful! Are all the furnishings shown in the picture gallery included in the lot? Thanks!!

Thanks for your feedback.
All custom content items are not included in the lot, but you can download them by the custom content list.
This China house for MTS2 is not full ep version, because of too many reasons. I'm sorry about that.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 23rd May 2008 at 8:46 PM
Thanks for the info! I've downloaded from your links and have lots of Asian items in my dl folder I can fill in with! Kudos on a great upload!!
Alchemist
#9 Old 24th May 2008 at 8:11 AM
It has a poetic and fairy tale like atmosphere about it! Lovely, thanks,
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th May 2008 at 6:16 PM Last edited by Collin : 24th May 2008 at 7:10 PM.
I have saw your full ep version pictures. Where can I download it? Your sims(in the picture) is also beautiful. Can you upload her? Thanks.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 25th May 2008 at 10:37 PM
I was waiting for another creation of yours and here it is... as stunning as the previous one! congratulations, you did an amazing job! and we only need OFB and BV! well done!
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th May 2008 at 6:00 AM
I would also lov the sims in your house she is beautiful please may we have her?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:02 AM Last edited by verlaine : 30th May 2008 at 9:15 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Collin
I have saw your full ep version pictures. Where can I download it? Your sims(in the picture) is also beautiful. Can you upload her? Thanks.

Full ep version is here.
But I couldn't pack all the custom contents in it, because they were made by other authors.
If you want Chinese style objects, Sims2Heaven and XMsims are very good websites for you to find them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pyscherry
I would also lov the sims in your house she is beautiful please may we have her?

I can't upload the sims here because the Chinese hair and dress were not made by me. I can only give you the links of the hair and dress.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#15 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:24 AM
Ooo, very pretty!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:39 AM
I downloaded this and the full ep version (it's really pretty thanks!) In the full ep version where can I get that pond in the left corner (in the street side) of lot? Is it an award of game (because it's shows in your lot, but not in the catalog) ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th May 2008 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by May*
I downloaded this and the full ep version (it's really pretty thanks!) In the full ep version where can I get that pond in the left corner (in the street side) of lot? Is it an award of game (because it's shows in your lot, but not in the catalog) ?

The pond is a CareerReward of game. (Free Time ep)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st May 2008 at 9:38 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st May 2008 at 4:20 PM
Default Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by verlaine
Full ep version is here.
But I couldn't pack all the custom contents in it, because they were made by other authors.
If you want Chinese style objects, Sims2Heaven and XMsims are very good websites for you to find them.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 1:42 AM
Wow, this is amazing. Some of the best Chinese style houses I have seen here. It is very authentic. I was wondering where you got a few of those Custom items. I tried XMsims and Sims 2 Heaven but couldnt find them. Are there any other good sites for Custom Chinese style items. I dont mind if the page is in Chinese. In the picks of the #13 Peach Blossom Spring house, I noticed those Chinese style windows, Weiqi(go) board game, those semi transparent cloths hanging from the ceiling, and those beutiful Chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling( I only have those ugly two-tone ones that came with the game). i have never seen these before on any sites. Could you please tell me where you got them? Keep up the great work. Your work is beautiful
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by galamazoo12
Wow, this is amazing. Some of the best Chinese style houses I have seen here. It is very authentic. I was wondering where you got a few of those Custom items. I tried XMsims and Sims 2 Heaven but couldnt find them. Are there any other good sites for Custom Chinese style items. I dont mind if the page is in Chinese. In the picks of the #13 Peach Blossom Spring house, I noticed those Chinese style windows, Weiqi(go) board game, those semi transparent cloths hanging from the ceiling, and those beutiful Chinese lanterns hanging from the ceiling( I only have those ugly two-tone ones that came with the game). i have never seen these before on any sites. Could you please tell me where you got them? Keep up the great work. Your work is beautiful

*Chinese style windows:
http://sims2.thesimsresource.com/do..._Sato%20window/

*Weiqi(go) board game:
http://sims.zifengling.com/contents14/42.htm

*semi transparent cloths hanging from the ceiling
(have to login first) http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/show...=toddler+canopy
http://www.thesimsresource.com/down...objects/126115/

*beutiful Chinese lanterns
http://sims.zifengling.com/contents14/48.htm

Thank's for your comments.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 3:15 AM
Although this is a very pretty house, I thought it was too small. :/ It is very ideal for a young couple or family, or kid(s) who just moved out of uni, but it wouldn't be good for my family Sims.

Anyway, thanks, though. Congratulations on the featured status. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 7:28 AM
The house is really beautiful. But why is the size of the lots only 2x2 @.@? ... Quite small... but anyway, thank you a lot ^^
Mad Poster
#24 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 8:36 AM
Is it still possible to get the full version of the house? Badongo seems to be broken and it is such a pretty house.