Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Femme Fatale: 3 deadly liners :)

by dragonmandy Posted 27th May 2008 at 6:11 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2009 at 7:01 PM by dragonmandy

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th May 2008 at 9:45 PM
That's a great set of make-up - it looks so natural and beautiful! But could you tell me: where did you get the hairstyle of your femme fatale? And where can I get her skin/freckles? Greetings, Sunrise
Instructor
#3 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:07 PM
BlueEyedSunrise, the hair is by XMSims, and I'll take a guess the skin is by teru_k- her newest BJD skintone.

^_^ These are LOVELY~! The eyelashes are to die for, they really are. ^_^ It's all very beautiful. Thank you~!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th May 2008 at 10:22 PM
Your FF set is so, so beautiful! I was waiting for you to release smokey shadows since I saw one of them on updated Hope. Yay, I finally have them now! 8)
Fantastic work - I love your creations.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:39 PM
I love your model. Where (and is she available?) can I download her?
LOVELY work.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:50 PM
Yay, more makeup! Thank you, Mandy! ♥

The eyes in your liner preview picture are so gorgeous. So, so gorgeous!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:54 AM
Your lashes are gorgeous!

I agree with simrenity, the eyes used in the liner preview picture are breathtaking; where are they from?

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Scholar
#8 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:55 AM
wheee! beautiful work... as always thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:37 AM
yes i agree..the eyes are gorgeous!
where did you get them?
and your make up is beautiful...thank you so much!
Scholar
#10 Old 28th May 2008 at 3:41 AM
Very nice!! Thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2008 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xbeautifulxdreamerx
yes i agree..the eyes are gorgeous!
where did you get them?
and your make up is beautiful...thank you so much!

Mandy, besides a great make-up creator, is the artist who creates many of the most awesome eyes here!^^

Thanks a lot, Mandy!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:57 AM
These are absoulutely beautiful! I can see how they can take 2 months!!! You have a lot of patience....g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s! Thank you. xx

Code:
KungFuChicken

Instructor
#13 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:07 PM
I really love these...I havn't downloaded any makeup for ages but felt I had to have these.
Thank you for sharing,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th May 2008 at 1:36 PM
would you download your model, please? she's beautiful!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:47 PM
wow! thanks for all the wonderful comments! im glad you all like them so much. i sure will try to upload her, but i dont know if shell be accepted. the skins are by teru_k, they are me fave! and the freckles are by corvidophile, and kamikitten. i dont know if corvidophiles are still available, as i got them off a sim i downloaded, but kamikittens are at her site. all eyes by me, and i will upload soon, and kungfuchicken i had to have them perfect! they are my best, and i wanted them to be the best i have, and maybe will ever do. i also wanted something more realistic, as i have seen everyone wearing this look, and different, because i havent seen smokey shadow for sims. and thanx again! you all made my day today!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th May 2008 at 6:59 PM
I love them! Specially the liners ^^ Thankyou so much mandy! Lovely eyes aswell and i hope i can find his/hers freckles cause i like them so much!

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th May 2008 at 9:59 PM
She's absolutely beautiful. If you can spare some time, please try to upload her. :] I also adore her eyes-they'd be a lovely addition to my ever-expanding collection!

The Revolutionary Poet
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th May 2008 at 11:25 PM
i love these! they're so nice. they're subtle and you can wear them with anything.
thank you so much~ i look forward to your future creations ^o^
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th May 2008 at 2:46 PM
thank you all for the comments, im glad you like the makeup, and the model. i will be sure to try to upload her soon, and the eyes as well.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 30th May 2008 at 7:34 AM
I just love all your make up and my sims cant live without it or is it me?
Thank You
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th May 2008 at 2:45 PM
i dunno... sometimes i have a hard time deciding which to use! and thank you for the wonderful comment.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 6:09 PM
Oh, I love the natural, smoky look, DM! These are so great. I'm definitely going to be able to dress a lot of my Sims eyes up with this batch of eye shadows... and hand painted, too ... Fabulous! Simply beautiful.

Thank you for sharing your talent, as always. You do beautiful work.

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 2:38 PM
thanks, for liking them, and for the sweet compliment. i always love to hear from you.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 11:13 PM
You Make Awesome Makeup :d
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 4:06 PM
thanx. :P
Page 1 of 2