Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ & Chevrolet Suburban

by VoVillia Posted 28th May 2008 at 12:12 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2008 at 4:40 AM by VoVillia

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 10:38 PM
Great Car! I'm not the biggest Chevrolet fan, but these look absolutely fantastic!!! Thanks! - SimlingtonToday

cytö Sims Division
Questions or Comments?
Websitecytö
"Life is Short, Live Life Better"
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 11:15 PM
OMG Thank you so much I love this car and have requested it 3 times Thanks Thanks Thanks! OMG *rushes to install it*

If it ain't broke, take it apart and start swatting with a hammer until you just see shards of garbage.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 11:26 PM
These are great and I've been waiting on these for a long time.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 12:43 AM
Awesome work! Looks like you've graduated into full-blown vehicle mesh conversion!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 2:43 AM
Congrats on your first car
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:25 PM
wow these are great and glad to see you back uploaded stuff!

i hope fuel prices havnt been riseing in the sims as much as they are here in the uk, we pay the highest or one of the highest fuel prices!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:06 PM
These types of vehicles will be historical curiousities soon. They will live on in S2. Thanks V
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 11:40 PM
This is great! Thanks VoVillia!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:52 AM
Thanks VoV!

Find all my work here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 8:02 PM
Great! Only thing is - the back of the Suburban looks odd - it's way to rounded... other than that it's awesome!
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:10 PM Last edited by punkrockgoth1988 : 28th Jul 2008 at 6:12 PM. Reason: Thought of something more to add.
Thanks! I've been looking for a newer looking Suburban. Too bad no one has meshed the 98 Suburban, that was a glory year for the Chevy Suburban (We have one in our family and love it. The newer models have always been too rounded for my tastes though)

Also, do you think you could do a recolor where the bumpers on the suburban are Chrome and Black.

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:22 AM
Thanks so much for these. I would love to see a Silverado. and maybe a Yukon by gmc
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 3:27 PM
i would download it if it was only a zip file
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 3:52 PM
Wow!! This is really great! You did an excellent job
I'd love to see a Honda truck~
Maybe you recolor it to look like a silver '08 Honda Ridgeline?
The body style is almost exactly the same.