Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Female Plantsim Underwear & Swimwear

by Kittylynn74 Posted 28th May 2008 at 9:22 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2009 at 10:55 PM by Kittylynn74 : Giving Credit for the Custom Skins

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:50 AM
Thanks for the clothing.

You may want to credit the creator of the skins, if they're not yours. Are they FinEvo?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th May 2008 at 7:43 AM
These make me want to have Plantsims in my game. Lovely.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th May 2008 at 8:21 AM
Completely slipped my mind about the custom skins! Good Idea and Credit Given!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th May 2008 at 9:15 AM
Marvellous! *claps*
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th May 2008 at 3:42 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 30th May 2008 at 2:49 PM.
Ooh!! I love these. I've done similar stuff, but yours are so much better! You've given me a lot of ideas on how to improve things.

I think I'll replace most of my leafy undies with yours. How would you feel about others putting your textures on other bodyshapes or recoloring them slightly? (I know the original textures come directly from the game, but you've arranged them so cleverly, I know it's not easy.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th May 2008 at 4:18 PM
These are very cute. I love the idea of separate outfits for my nature loving plant sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th May 2008 at 5:11 PM
These make me a lot more interested in playing plantsims--it has seemed so weird to have them in that silly leaf dress and then change to normal human swim and underwear! I do hope you make some for men as well. These look good.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st May 2008 at 2:26 AM
hey these look bery good!! thanx a lot for sharing!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:11 AM
You're welcome, all of you and thank you for your great feedback. I am still looking at these sets as something is missing and might add more eventually.

jmtmom, you can recolor these if you would like to, just a little linky back to me for original credit would be nice. The alpha edits alone took ages to get right!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 31st May 2008 at 3:32 PM
Thanks loads, Kittylynn. If I ever get around to actually creating again, I'll send you pics first. It's mostly to make it fit in with my other plantsim stuff. Click on my profile if you're curious about what I've done in the past.

I know how hard this stuff is. You've taken it way past what I have.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittylynn74
I am still looking at these sets as something is missing and might add more eventually.
Well, what about some formal clothes? Because right now, plantsims can do everyday stuff, sleep and swim looking like they should and all that thanks to your creations. But what if there's a wedding in town? How should they appear on that fancy event? In clothes NOT made of plants? That wouldn't look right, now would it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 10:28 AM Last edited by Kittylynn74 : 1st Jun 2008 at 10:34 AM.
I have enabled my recolors of the regular outfits for all categories. I have thought about some kind of special formal, but I haven't decided on the mesh I want to use to build on yet. It's mostly the mens that I am stumped on, just about any dress mesh could work for the women's formal.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:33 PM
I find myself using these quite a bit. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 1:02 PM
I adore my plantsims and these are perfect! Thank you very much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 12:43 PM
I needed that! Thank you, Kitty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 4:14 PM
Love!