Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Ballet Bars

by knightguy82 Posted 29th May 2008 at 4:11 AM - Updated 14th Jun 2008 at 11:41 PM by knightguy82 : Update

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 1:35 PM
This behavior is a pain, but if not the ballet bar, they'll just head to the chess table or whoop and holler at sports on the tv. This mod will help things, though. Thank you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 1:47 PM
Thank you so much, that annoyed the heck out of me as well, i went as far as putting locks on doors. This will make it easier thank you.

Naomi + Anything = Hyperactive

~*~

My Avatar is a gnome, because I'm small and my friends call me nomi :P

~*~

I'm 99.9% blonde.... the other 0.1%? That's my brown hair :)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 3:52 PM
Thanks! I hated that all my sims did in their free time was ballet! It annoyed me to no end. Thanks for making my sims less annoying
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:44 PM
Thank you, this will help. However, I wish there was a middle ground between "use it all the time" and "never use autonomously". I think sims that really like dance or sims in the dance career should like to use it sometimes, just not everyone all the time.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:09 PM
Thank you so much for this it's really annoying when everyone wants to constantly use the ballet bar.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Thank you, this will help. However, I wish there was a middle ground between "use it all the time" and "never use autonomously". I think sims that really like dance or sims in the dance career should like to use it sometimes, just not everyone all the time.

well i tryed but i really dont know that much about the differnet lvls

maybe if i find out how i'll change it :D

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 9:00 PM
if anyone wants it i can do the standing ballet bar thats a career reward too

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:56 AM
OMG I love you!
*calms down*
thanks so much this has been irritating me so much.
Its like
"No Goopy dont use the ballet bar you fool!" all the time atm
Will you do it for the reward as well please i would greatly appreciate it c:
Thanks

-x-

-------- Get out alive ------------
-----------If i go i can only hope.....-------------
---------------..........I'll make to the other side-----
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwengirl9105
OMG I love you!
*calms down*
thanks so much this has been irritating me so much.
Its like
"No Goopy dont use the ballet bar you fool!" all the time atm
Will you do it for the reward as well please i would greatly appreciate it c:
Thanks

-x-

the reward one will be up by saturday :D

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 4:07 PM
Thank you so much!
I'm waiting for the reward one too!:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 12:45 PM
Remove Knights_No_Autonomous_Ballet from downloads folder if you downloaded it before this update

Knights_No_Autonomous_Ballet_Wall - Goes on the Wall
Knights_No_Autonomous_Ballet_Standing - Career Reward Ballet Bar
Knights_No_Autonomous_Ballet_Bars - Both Bars

the 3 files kindve speak for them-selfs but if you have any questions ask

THANKS TO THE 198 PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOADED Knights_No_Autonomous_Ballet

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:18 PM
Thank you very much!
It's a life-saver mod!:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
This behavior is a pain, but if not the ballet bar, they'll just head to the chess table or whoop and holler at sports on the tv. This mod will help things, though. Thank you!

have you seen these? http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=127110

Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:19 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really disliked when the people would come to my house, ring the door bell, and then go right to the stupid ballet bar! This will make having people over much, much easier.

I wish I knew how to surf...and play the drums...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:07 PM
I can't believe I've missed this! My sims were "barred" from ballet bars until today!

God loved the birds and created trees. Man loved the birds and created cages -Jaques Duvall
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 10:09 PM
How did I miss this one? THANK YOU!
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:47 AM
Thanks for this. I have several sims who aspire to be dancers, so it's nice to have this bar in the house. However, all my sims are obsessed with the dang thing! It's all Bigfoot does all day.
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:06 PM
Does it replace the old bars?
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlebean
Does it replace the old bars?

not really it just modifys them

Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 11:42 AM
good idea & good work, thanks.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 5:04 PM
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! I was so tired of having to set aside a room and keep it locked if I wanted my Sims to have a ballet bar...