Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Individual Soccer Uniform Hiders -Pick and Choose!-

by Phaenoh Posted 30th May 2008 at 1:34 AM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 8:17 PM by Phaenoh

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 2:18 PM
wonderful - thank you - way too many soccer uniforms!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 3:50 PM
Thank you! I was very annoyed- yet again- by Eaxis. I mean, WHY would we need so many football outfits is beyond me! They could make more colours of toddler dresses and such, but why 7 football outfits?.. Well, it's beyond me. Thanks for this ingenious mod, Phaenoh! It's very appreciated.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:52 PM
I actually don't mind the soccer outfits except for one. The red/blue one gives me the sh*ts. So thanks for this.

I think Maxis decided to make a green/gold one to make us Aussies feel "involved". Pfft :P
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:31 PM
I think I actually might keep the blue-darkblue one even though I put an X through it in the picture, I liked the Tic-Tac-Toe look I was starting to get...

LOL! gotta love it.. im so glad to see this. that brown and white one was started to get on my nervs
maybe for your next project...could you do defualt files for the kids baggy PJs that came with freetime? the neon solid colered texturless ones? there really nice PJs...but...neon solid texturless colors?..um..no..
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:16 AM
This is great, Thanks. I downloaded them all, that way i can use different ones in each of my neighbourhoods.( I have a different Downloads folder for each different hood).
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 12:26 AM
to be honest i don't like these silly soccor uniforms at all... i guess i have to take all the hiders then... thanks, phaenoh!!!!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 3:19 PM
Thank goodness they were "Phaenohed"! Sick of those outfits. EA does it again...

And it's football! Football, dammit! (Mind you, that's coming from someone who lives in the home of one of the world's greatest football clubs).
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:35 AM
Thank you so much for these. Before, I was like "ahhh too many soccer uniforms!" Way too many choices, the way I see it and the red ones are way too bright. Again thank you!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 10:45 AM
This is one of the first things that bugged me after installing FreeTime. I don't even like football anyway, why do I want my Sims to be able to have a choice of SEVEN football teams? I can't even name seven real teams!

That brown one has to go! Along with the lime green and yellow number, and three of the others. Thanks so much!
Theorist
#11 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 3:06 PM Last edited by Y2kRobie : 8th Jun 2008 at 3:13 PM.
thanks for this I personally dont like any of maxis clothes so im useing all of them
I wish I could find one to hide the other free time crap clothes like the overalls I hate them dam things and one to hide the outfits with the aprons.
Anyway so thanks again!!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 5:42 PM
Very nice idea!!

Would it be possible to do the same for the redundant hairstyles from KBA?
I would really appreciate that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 7:33 AM
Football, soccer, whatever- I'm into it, but these are the most boring uniforms ever! Barf. And my teens are always getting them as everyday clothes! Thanks Phaenoh, you have such good taste.
Instructor
#14 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 5:45 AM
Thanks for this mod! It's not really the quantity that bugs me - some of them are just plain ugly. And that "red and white" one? Totally not red and white, it's pink! So of course that's the one my male sims always end up with.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 10:32 PM
Hiya, I have a query, I just wondered if these hiders would be compatible with your clothing catalog edits?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UserLaura76
Hiya, I have a query, I just wondered if these hiders would be compatible with your clothing catalog edits?
Totally compatible. If something I make conflicts with something else I've made I always put that information in the description. Enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phaenoh
Totally compatible. If something I make conflicts with something else I've made I always put that information in the description. Enjoy!

OK, thank you. :-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 5:42 PM
I'm so hoping to find a hider as easy to use as this, for some of the other, more ghastly Maxis defaults...the overabundance of clumsy kimonos, and the horrible, frightening "furries" or whatever they are...ape bear things...and a lot of the boring, repetitive dresses.

Great job!

"I'm not antisocial. I'm asocial. There's a difference. Now fark on off and think about it, ok?"
Test Subject
#19 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 10:55 AM
AMAZING mod. i hate the soccer outfits.. they are better now.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:25 PM
Whats with the bad language? Us canadians call it soccer and that it is a way better term then calling it football

Quote: Originally posted by StopUsingMyUsername
Thank goodness they were "Phaenohed"! Sick of those outfits. EA does it again...

And it's football! Football, dammit! (Mind you, that's coming from someone who lives in the home of one of the world's greatest football clubs).
Field Researcher
#21 Old 5th Dec 2009 at 10:28 PM
how come everyone hates the green and yellow? it makes me feel so simish, but the red and blue is strange, i'll be glad to get rid of it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 5:32 AM
Brilliant! I was going out of my mind trying to figure out how to put all the playable kids in the right uniforms. Now they do it automatically. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 4:09 PM
Until I started downloading athleticwear for kids, the Maxis football kits were all I had (certainly for boys). Now though, I'm heartily sick of most of them, so have picked my two "favourites" and got hiders for the rest. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 9:15 AM
I got rid of ALL of those hideous things! I just don't think they're very flattering at all. Thanks so much for this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 8:32 AM
Genius, bless you! I am pro anything hiders
Page 1 of 2