Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

= dsb MaleHair4 Retexture =

by Yuge Posted 4th Jun 2008 at 8:52 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 3:55 PM by Yuge

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:30 PM
These retextures look great!

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 2:35 PM
Konnichi wa!
These looks so good!
Sugoi!!
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 11:00 PM Last edited by skye : 5th Jun 2008 at 11:22 PM.
Boo hoo! I cannot read the site information (it's a bunch of ???'s, and I would have a problem with the language-not fluent-so sorry), cannot find the meshes for this way cool hair! Can you help???
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 5:46 AM
Beautiful! Any chance of a dark chocolate brown recolor soon or a violet red? Thx heaps for these anyway
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:12 AM
Beautiful recolors of this mesh.
I so love the all the hair meshes from that site.
Thank You for more options
Forum Resident
#7 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:32 AM
These are such great looking recolors! I'm so in love the the silver! Thanks so much!!

skye: the mesh file is located when you click "download" (right after you hit enter)
on the upper left page and then you click the top of the dl page "hair"
and select the 4th icon (left side) and scroll to see the "mesh file icon".
yeah..all the question marks is/are info on the compression file type "lzh" (which WinRAR handles) and EA disclaimers.

I...will never be a memory.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:37 AM
I love this hair but none of the downloads from that site ever work for me. :-( I've tried several times to install hair, eyes and accessories from there and I always either get an error or they never show up in my game.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Instructor
#9 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 7:32 PM
Thank you Coffeekat-I'm going right there to get these! Thanks so much!!!!

skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 2:26 AM
Download/Mesh not supporting game..
Quote: Originally posted by xylune
I love this hair but none of the downloads from that site ever work for me. :-( I've tried several times to install hair, eyes and accessories from there and I always either get an error or they never show up in my game.

The hair is really just awesome but,
I'm having the same problem...
The downloads never show up in my game too.

What to do??
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 4:55 AM
Thanks for putting up something that makes you try and DL the pre-req in another language. Smart, really. Complete waste of my time.
Inventor
#12 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:09 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 16th Sep 2008 at 5:15 PM.
OOoo I love the Silver Blond and Red, I have a major weakness for silver haired boys like Sephiroth and Kuja (See Avatar for my Kuja), Thanks so much I never cared about this hair mesh until today.

Mesh is found right here:

http://deditalsheep.bitter.jp/downl...a004/ma004.html

@ MoshMosh just because you don't have the proper language packs installed on your computer it's no reason to be rude. It shows up in English just fine for me, Any true simmer needs to have Japanese and Korean language packs installed because lets face it other than MTS2 all the best sites are in those countries.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 6:02 AM Last edited by DarkSerenity2010 : 12th Nov 2008 at 4:10 AM. Reason: Problem Solved
Default Website is back up and working....got mesh!
Hi, love it, love it, love it.....only problem....(*sniff*)....the mesh website must be down or something, b/c everytime I click on the link, it says the page is forbidden. I thought, I could work around this and find the mesh by going to dedital's home page some how, but no luck. I think the entire website is no longer up or something. Can anyone offer any suggestions? I NEED this hair in my game...been looking for something like this for a LONG time...sigh. Thx.

Edit Message:

Yes! The website is back up and I got the mesh. Just extra clarification for everyone, it is hair number 004 NOT 003.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:15 AM
There's a problem with the mesh files. They do not appear to be .package files and any attempt at extracting them fails.
Test Subject
#15 Old 2nd May 2009 at 4:07 AM
thankyou
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 9:29 PM
having the same problem, i can't get the mesh to DL sucks, cause this is exactly the hair I wanted! *cries*
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th May 2014 at 4:52 AM
Sadly, the mesh is down. This hair is beautiful yet unusable.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:43 AM
thankkk:)
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 11:46 PM
I think you can find the mesh here. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=300920 Its on this website.