Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lord Woot, The tentacled monster (Body Recolor & 5 Eyes) (FIXED)

by baian Posted 13th Jun 2008 at 6:09 AM - Updated 16th Jun 2008 at 11:09 PM by baian : Silly me !

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 8:56 PM
oh, this is so cool!!! i loved it!! thanks for sharing! it's very cool ^^

hi!
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 9:04 PM
ohh A monster! XD
I thought you made the eyes from portal XD
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 11:44 PM
Yaaaaay I can use Mr. Tentacle Monster for my hentai sims XD tehehe jk but this is really cool =3

Classified Information ;D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:27 AM
o_o; oh no...not more..I hate tentacled monsters comeing over my place..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:33 AM
My goodness that's amusing. Lovely recolours!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 1:52 AM
YAY, Lord Wootsaididitagain! Britney's Spear's favorite fan!

Where's King Herman of the Humans? And Lady Megan?!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 5:27 AM
AWESOME! I've been wanting less cartoony recolors of this mesh ever since I first saw it (not to knock the original since it's a webcomic character after all, but I'm not a reader of the comic, I just want non-humanoid aliens for my game), but lacked the skills to do it myself. You, sir (ma'am?), are made of win.
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 1:34 AM
I just fired up Body Shop to look at an assortment of fun things I'd recently downloaded, and I cannot find hide nor hair of your recolors in my adult male custom hair bin or in clothing amid my copious amounts of existing custom content. Is it possible you might have uploaded the package files from Projects instead of the ones from SavedSims?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:00 AM Last edited by baian : 16th Jun 2008 at 6:26 AM. Reason: Me want edit But me forgot 8E
1- thanks everybody :D
2- (akatonbo)HOLY POO ! you are right I will fix it in a jiffy <8O
3- ...it's (sir)...but thank you

ok ...

*How do I change the attachments again ?

Sorry for my bad english
Instructor
#11 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:49 AM
Right above your screenshots, you'll see a blue 'Edit' button with a picture of paper and scissors on it. That will let you change anything about your post -- the text, the screenshots, the attached files, and so on. When you scroll down to the attachments, there's a 'Manage Attachments' button that will pop up a window to let you add and remove files.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 11:14 PM
As the original mesh creator for Woot, let me compliment you on the great recolors. I was hoping somebody would do some eventually, as my talents in that area are limited and I've been to busy with non-Sim pursuits. And that shot of him hanging out with the robot is just sweet.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 6:56 PM
Kinda reminds me of those glasses adverts where the people's heads are eyes :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 2:37 AM
giggled when I saw this..had to get it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 12:08 AM
LOVE this alien, I just wish he were "shower safe", perhaps