Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Autonomous Stereo 080719

by christianlov Posted 15th Jun 2008 at 5:27 AM - Updated 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:02 AM by christianlov : several versions provided for each expansion pack

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 7:57 PM
thank you so much!btw i always listen to college rock too when i play ts2 great music :D

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 8:02 PM
Awesome, thank you! I'm so sick of my more stuck-up sims turning off the radio that I happen to be listening to as well.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 9:34 PM
Saviour! Saviour!! All hail Christianlov!
Thanks sooo much, I was going nuts over my sims turning off my music :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 11:16 PM
this will be useful! i often listen to my own mp3's, but my sims always turned it off...maybe they don't like my taste of music but now i can force them to listen to it....
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:27 AM
thank you! ugh i hate it when my sims turn the radio off when im listening to my music xD
Instructor
#7 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:51 AM
Tyvm!
LOL we all have the same experience I do too like college rock a lot! I even have added some mp3's to that folder. But it drives me up the wall every time they turn it off. They don't care I got them a brand spankin' new stereo set Anyway, thank you so much for this.. you just made my dream come true!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 3:16 AM
Awesome!! I've rigged the metal station to play all mp3s and the stupid sims keep turning it off right in the middle of my favorite songs. Thanks so much for this!

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 3:26 AM
Ha! Thanks a lot! I listen to the College Rock, too. My sims always turn it off in favor of salsa. Does anyone else have constant autonomous salsa music in their game?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 8:13 PM
I'm glad you brought this back! Sometimes you need a stereo, but I so prefer quiet.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 1:00 AM
AAGGGHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH.
I had to turn free will off because my sims would turn off the stereo before going to bed [and it wasn't in their bedrooms XD]

ThankyouthankyouTHANKYOU
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 6:02 PM
Thank you so much! Just like alot of other commenters i have had a problem with stupid sims turning on stereos while others are sleeping and all kinds of other annoyances.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melismatic521
Ha! Thanks a lot! I listen to the College Rock, too. My sims always turn it off in favor of salsa. Does anyone else have constant autonomous salsa music in their game?

I do! I have no idea why they constantly turn it to that station >_<

Anyways, thank you very much for this!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 9:53 PM
Thank you for this great mod! And is there any same mod for TV (I want my sims not to turn off the TV after watching). If not, could you please do it or tell me who can do it. Thanks.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
Gracias! I thank you very much! Sims annoy me SO much with radios.

ANSXCORE ACCIDENTALLY THE WHOLE THING!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 11:02 PM Last edited by christianlov : 18th Jul 2008 at 2:19 PM. Reason: merged to the first post
080712 update
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 6:01 AM
Thank you thank you! It drives me bugs when one of my sims starts cranking the stereo at 3am and babies wake up. Or have the stereo and TV on and are jamming on guitars and pianos and yakking. And they go to work and school and leave it on, wtf. Now, peace. (adds No Autonomous TV as well... )
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:25 AM
Thanks for this! I have put a bunch of my favorite metal songs in-game and my stupid sims are always shutting off the radio right in the middle of a good song. No more!

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:30 AM
Hi, I have NL, UNI and OFB but not any other packages so which package shall I download please. By the way I think this is great, I really get annoyed when my simmies put the stereo on then walk away leaving that annoying music on.
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 8:01 PM
Omg i hate it when it goes to my favorite mp3 and i get like 3 seconds of it then my sim turns it off like a jerk. i even put the stereo outside so it doesn't wake him up but no he insists on changeing it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 2:06 AM
thanks, thanks, thanks you very much.
I needed this mod for a long time.
thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:41 PM
Does this work for Apartment Life? If so, which one do I DL?
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:23 PM
Thank you! I get so annoyed when I have a station going, and then they turn on the TV or another stereo on at the same time >_____>
thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 1:45 PM
yay! thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 8:56 PM
Thank you very much for this and all your other amazing mods <3.
Page 1 of 2