Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Football Goal Post by CC Designs

by Charisa1114 Posted 19th Jun 2008 at 1:45 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2008 at 1:39 PM by Charisa1114 : Added link for requested stadium.

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 2:12 PM
very nice!

All I need is a football helmet and I can fake my own non-contact practices
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 3:53 PM
retail Sims sports shop
The lot looks great

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Forum Resident
#4 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DAWUSS
very nice!

All I need is a football helmet and I can fake my own non-contact practices

Look here - press :p

«Kindness - quality, which surplus does not harm».
John Golsuorsi.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera."
Dorothea Lange
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yero69
retail Sims sports shop
The lot looks great

Thank you! I am still playing around with the astroturf. I'm not happy with it yet. Once I am done with that I plan on uploading the lot too.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 8:48 PM
Domo arigatou. American football is my second favourite sport (baseball is first, and soccer is my least favourite), and now I don't have to use pillars and flooring to make a football field (I can use this). All of my football fields are real grass, and this will make them fully complete. Again, arigatou.

An error has occurred. Unimplemented trap.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 12:12 AM
Quick question - Has anyone who downloaded this that does not have Free Time had trouble getting this to work?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charisa1114
Quick question - Has anyone who downloaded this that does not have Free Time had trouble getting this to work?

This looks awesome. But I don't have freetime and I tested it and it's not showing up in my game. But great job on them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 4:53 AM
I don't have freetime either and it's not working for me.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darth D4RBGA
Domo arigatou. American football is my second favourite sport (baseball is first, and soccer is my least favourite), and now I don't have to use pillars and flooring to make a football field (I can use this). All of my football fields are real grass, and this will make them fully complete. Again, arigatou.

Most football fields are made of turf..
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charisa1114

I don't have freetime either would you be able to make it base game compatible, or NightLife and up? Maybe even Apartment Life o_o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 7:20 PM
Thank you ! :))