Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Manor House Collection: Washroom Pt. I

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 25th Jun 2008 at 3:46 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2008 at 4:41 AM by phoenix_phaerie : add part 2 link

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:05 AM
This is incredibly gorgeous - lovely design and detail. Well worth the poly sacrifice if you ask me. Thank you, for always blowing me away with your work.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:07 AM
This is amazing!!!!

I dont like writing, so i wont write a long signature. idk why some people do that it just pushes me to the edge, and just one more thing.........IM A BLOODY HYPOCRITE!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:12 AM
Wow- these are really pretty! Thanks for making so many recolors. Decorating bathrooms is hard work; bless you for making it easier!

Now I must wait patiently to see part two!
Al
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 2:28 AM
Beautiful!
Inventor
#6 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 3:31 AM
These are just beautiful. Thankyou

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:13 AM
Just outstanding work once again...worth my dinosaur of a computer slowing down!!

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:29 AM
Amazing!!! This is absolutely stunning, thankyou so much!! I have been checking your TSR page almost every day to hear news of this set... I am absolutely impressed... Its beyond what I ever imagined! You have put so much detail into it. Take a well earned WELL DONE!!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#9 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:42 PM
Stunning detail, thank you!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Instructor
#10 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:12 PM
Oh this is lovely! :D

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 9:23 PM
amazing, I'm a big fan of your work. But I must ask, where did you get the flooring from?
Inventor
#12 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:00 PM
That looks absolutely great. Thank you so much!
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#13 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:47 PM
GAH! Curse you! Believe it or not, as I was scrolling through my buy mode catalog yesterday, I said to myself "Wow... I already have too much custom bathroom stuff. I think I'm going to promise myself that I won't download any more."

Thanks for helping me break my promise in less than 24 hours! These truly do look fantastic, however, so downloading them will be well worth it. Great job!!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:56 PM
jhd- same here! but I looooove you! this is fantastic, awesome gorgeous! thank you!! :lovestruc
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#15 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:11 AM
You silly people - there is no such thing as TOO much custom content !! Actually everytime I download new stuff that I MUST have - I actually have to remove the same amount of meshes from my game or its crashy time.

Ph_Ph - this is absolutely beautiful work - BEAUTIFUL - I love the detail, the textures, the smooooooothness. I cannot wait for subsequent uploads - so exciting <3 <3 <3 !!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:31 AM
Like Loverat, I cannot wait for the addtional uploads. This is a beautiful set and I am so excited to add it to my game. I love all your sets, and I am sure this one will become a "must have" in my Sim homes, just as your Tuscan kitchen is.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:10 AM
absolutely beautiful. exactly what I've been looking for.
stunning detail and colours too.
thanks
xxx
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:42 AM
I love this... I will download this once I get my computer formated and then all the games installed again.

thanks so much, keep up the good work..

PS! by the way I love these stairs more then your other ones because they have railing, and so it looks nicer... but next time can you make more colour options for the stairs like more dark wood colours and no marble? please please.. you do such a good job.
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 7:13 AM
Oh my this set is going to be the most amazing one out here.
I just love how this first part looks, I shall enjoy it for sure.
Thanks, for taking your time to create and share you work with us!!
Scholar
#20 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:39 PM
This is wonderful and excellent in detail Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 9:38 AM
Just...WONDERFUL as always! I CANNOT wait until I get my sticky little paws on the entire collection! Can we expect those nifty windows and balustrade as well? (^__^) I know I'm being greedy...

<3 to all of your works!

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 3:57 PM
Sooooo totally worth the polys! Thank you for this fab addition to my game xoxoxo
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 6:39 PM
i'll take the polys!! very beautiful work, and looking forward to the second part!! very glad you have shared your work with us, thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:53 PM
Lovely! Looking forward to seeing (and downloading) the entire collection.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 11:48 PM
it's a perfect set!! you're very talented! Thanks for sharing !!
Page 1 of 4