Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Plaid Skirts with Socks, Boots, Stockings, and DEFAULT REPLACEMENTS + 3 School Uniform Outfit DEFAULTS

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 30th Jun 2008 at 12:47 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 8:02 PM by CatOfEvilGenius : added school uniform outfit defaults

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 6:19 PM
Yay first comment! I really like these skirts, so more of them are always good. I love your stuff by the way. Keep it up!

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 8:13 PM
Awesome! I love the plaid skirts... I use them on almost all my girls, which isn't saying much since 90% of my Sims are boys LOL

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:41 AM
Thanks for sharing these with us, they do look a lot better than the defaults; like you I always thought those long socks looked a bit daft.
Is there any chance you'll be redoing the full uniforms?
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 2:47 AM
FerDeLance I can do the uniforms too, no problem, just give me a few days to get some real world stuff done first.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 11:58 AM
Yeah sure; I'm off on holiday in a couple of hours now anyway (two weeks of fun in the sun on Fuerteventura), so take your time. I'll look forward to them when you've got the time. Cheers
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:42 PM
FerDeLance The school uniform defaults are now available.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:06 PM
Excellent job, Cat and they're a big improvement on the Maxis originals. Thanks again for taking the time out to do these.