Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

phoenix_phaerie:Manor House Collection Washroom Part 1~Pink Powder

by Loverat Posted 1st Jul 2008 at 3:20 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 12:14 PM
Hmm...Loverat,you are a great criminal person,probably "wanted" in several countries who care about the morality of their nationals...'Cause you contribute massively through your creations to make people dream -and build their dreams- and to dramatically reduce their enthousiasm for work .
LOVE your new recolor of this gorgeous set...I have just a castle under construction...
THANKS so muuuuch.Hélène
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 1:29 PM
I love the colors! Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 7:04 PM Last edited by PGKid56 : 2nd Jul 2008 at 7:15 PM.
My poor download folders are bursting at the seams, but, how can I resist your beautiful creations. Thank you once again for sharing this recolor with the rest of the community!!!!
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:53 AM
Beautiful recolor of a beautiful set, Loverat!
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:59 PM
Wheee! Thank you all I am very happy that you like it - its such a divine set and could not be resisted!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:21 PM
When I tried to extract it using WinRAR, it said the file was corrupted...
it's sad, 'cause you did a pretty good job
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 10:17 PM
You have picked exactly the right shade of pink to recolour this set. It has that patena that is totally appropriate for a vintage bathroom. I can't wait to see this in my game. Thankyou so much.
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 6:23 AM
I'm afraid I got a compression error message when I tried to extract this file (using clean pack installer) Part 2 of the set worked perfectly. Just wanted to let you know.
Thanks for creating this anyway, it looks really beautiful. Sigh...