Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Momma Lisa" Outfits for Voluptuous Ladies!

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 16th Jul 2008 at 2:54 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 3:51 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 6:46 PM
Love the idea of outwear not looking like a complete clothing change - brilliant!
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 8:06 PM
Hey! What a nice piece of work again!

Quote:
It's been a while, I just discovored the "Momma Lisa" mesh from Franny Sims

It's gorgeous, voluptuous & squeeeezable!

I totally agree and since I've been a fan of your style, I hope we'll see some more stuff like this?

Thanky so much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovid
Hey! What a nice piece of work again!

I totally agree and since I've been a fan of your style, I hope we'll see some more stuff like this?

Thanky so much.

Aww, thank you m'dear! I have some time on my hands now, so hopefully more to come! XXX

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
Wow I absolutly love your work and the Momma Lisa Body is bangin LOL. You really did a wonderful job! Thanks so much....off to download your eyes LOL

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 1:00 AM
I agree, Momma Lisa is a lovely mesh, Franny sims have a few different body shapes available and closthes for them all too.
I love your clothes, the undies and the evening dress suit her beautifully. Good job!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 2:11 AM
Ah! Thank you, these are lovely. I am especially thankful for the undies and workout gear, but they are all so nice!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:05 PM
Aww, cute outerwear! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:25 PM
My sim wife is going to love these! You gotta love a Momma Lisa woman because I know I do!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 7:52 AM
Wow! thank you I love all of it.
also thank you for putting them all into a single file
how thoughtful
XXX
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 8:10 AM
You have a good taste for clothing, they are very beautiful!
And if you don´t mind, where did you find the straight version of Nouk´s hair?

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MarianeSimms
You have a good taste for clothing, they are very beautiful!
And if you don´t mind, where did you find the straight version of Nouk´s hair?

Hi, it's from JoshsSims, sorry it took me a while to find it again, lol. :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:31 PM
Totally and utterly adorable and gorgeous clothing! I love them all! Thank you very much for these!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 8:04 PM
I noticed these when they first came out and thought it was a great set, but I didn't have a use for the body type. Now I need a chubby body for a story and these are perfect! I hope you make more for the Momma Lisa body, it is especially lacking in athletic clothing, and yours is so cute!

The best stories come from real life. Check out my Sim story at S2C:
Back To Love
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:45 PM
how'd you make her sooo fat?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 1:44 AM
I can't get to the frannysims forum to download meshes. It lets me register but it never works after that. Any ideas? I love these meshes ((
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 5:49 AM
Need a mesh :-(
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Dec 2009 at 8:31 PM
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 2:25 AM
If you need any ML MESHES they are at our forum located at www.frannysimsforum.com & registration is FREE!

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#20 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 5:16 PM
on franny sims does the body mesh come with the clothing or is a seperate download, im a bit confused
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrbigstuf
for anyone needing a mesh:

http://www.frannysimsforum.com/view...php?f=233&t=157

THANK YOU!!! I was having the hardest time figuring out how to get those meshes!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 11:49 PM
this isn't Voluptuous its just straight up fat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 3:38 PM
woooow
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 2:49 PM
You have made my day! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 2:41 PM Last edited by Yavannah : 24th Sep 2014 at 4:18 AM.
Um... You should check and perhaps included those franny's meshes, because none of those links doesn't work. The sites is closed or so it looks like. I really like these clothes, they are beautiful.
But luky you I found those mommalisa meshes from here.

I found some mommalisa meshes also in insimenator.
Page 1 of 2