Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kate Winslet

by enriquemt0 Posted 18th Jul 2008 at 3:55 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:22 PM
and she will be nominated for 2 further Oscars next year...

Love the hair, but there's something wrong with the face though.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:36 PM
great job, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 10:38 AM
Sorry but she doesn´t look like Kate Winslet. I don´t know. The nose and the mouth is beautiful but there is something wrong with her eyes.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:02 AM
Hmm...I think the brow ridge is too far foreward, maybe? She's gorgeous though. I was shocked to see wrinkles on the Sim, but looked at the photo and yep, wow, Kate really has a lot of them all right. The wrinkles are not ugly so don't worry about having put them on the sim. I just mean to me personally it was a shock because I will always think of what she looked like in Titanic in her late teens and seeing Kate have any lines on her face makes me realize that movie was a long time ago, even though it seems like only yesterday my husband and I went to see it. She's still such a beauty though, and as I said, so is the Sim. The work you did is excellent and only when the other person mentioned something about the eyes, then I looked and saw, okay maybe the brows can push in more. That's it. Everything else is exquisite from what I can see in the preview pics.

The hair is amazing. I am so glad you are doing some hair retextures. You're very good at that. You breathe new life into older styles that I assumed could not be improved upon any more.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:41 PM
Thank you very much!

Happily retired... twitter.com/enriquemt0
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 5:12 AM
Very beautiful Thank You
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM
I have to agree with DjMala83.. She kinda looks like a man. =( It's a real shame since you've tried.. Good job though, it's still a good-looking sim.

Clickin' everywhere.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:12 PM
Thank you for sharing this
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:21 AM
why does she look like a clone of Molly Sims that you posted?
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=293729&c=1

still pretty though!