Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS of 'Mystic Eyes' by hrekkjavaka astarkort

by viviena Posted 29th Jul 2008 at 7:55 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 8:03 AM by viviena

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 7:39 PM
Very nice, thank you!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 10:26 PM
ZOMG! Cool! Thanks for making defaults outta my eyeseseses! **HUGS!!! xx

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 5:08 AM
O_O YES! *snatches them up* I have been waiting for this ever since they came out! D8 THANK YOU! For I am unable to work with SimsPE for whatever reason, and I love these eyes...
Alchemist
#5 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:25 AM
Thank you for making these beautiful eyes into defaults!
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 10:29 PM
Great job, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 10:19 AM
O_O those are mine! give them! omg i am like drowning in the jade color hahha.....

great job i have to say this is the best i have seen yet ! <3

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 6:07 PM
Oh my god. I love them. Thanks so much. They're not too realistic and not too cartoony.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 9:24 AM
These are beautiful!
I thought they were very realistic when I downloaded them... 20 seconds ago ^_^
And now I'm gonna test them in the game! I'm sure they'll be just as beautiful in-game!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!