Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Newbie Road 148 -- Base Game starter, no CC

by plasticbox Posted 30th Jul 2008 at 3:19 AM - Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 5:16 AM by plasticbox

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 3:27 AM
amazing floor plan, amazing structure. thank you!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 4:41 AM
You make the most beautiful small starters.

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 6:13 AM
I like your homes very much.They always have a lot of natural lighting,and spacious yards!Again great work!:D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 12:38 PM
I love it! So cute and simple. I usually don't download houses, but yours I need to get in my game.

The future is now!
Instructor
#6 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 2:35 PM
nice, thanks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 11:20 AM
sims can't sleep in second floor...It's so cute but no use for couplesthere's some issues on the roof
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikkisfani
sims can't sleep in second floor...It's so cute but no use for couplesthere's some issues on the roof

Where did you put the bed? In the location shown on the screenshot, double beds do work (at least, in my game they do).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 1:02 AM
thank you